In Game Shop Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Game Shop Bug

While trying to put things in shop to buy, there are a few items that I am apparently unable to put in the buy section. The item appears when you drag it into the shop, and I can put in the quantity and the price I want to buy it at, but when I click OK, nothing happens. Then when I click verify (not sure what that does) but the items picture disappears from underneath while it does not do that to other items.

So far, the items the game wont let me buy are Divine Wings, Therion, and Enchanted Soul Orb Packs.

Does anyone else have this problem?
    Server: Himeng Valley
    IGN: Natural
    Class: Ranger
    Guild: Rawr
    #1 Ranger ever~ Prove me wrong <3

Naturals Ranger Question Corner

Nature Ranger Guide (Mortal):

Nature Ranger Guide (Scion):

I will test this.

[Update]
    Testing confirmed that there does seem to be an existing issue placing said items into the Wanted section -- this has been reported to the debug team.
    Last edited by Reverie; 08-18-2014, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Yay Ty Rev!

Last time I sent in a ticket about this they asked me to provide screen shots... Not exactly sure how I would've explained this through screen shot...
      Server: Himeng Valley
      IGN: Natural
      Class: Ranger
      Guild: Rawr
      #1 Ranger ever~ Prove me wrong <3

Naturals Ranger Question Corner

Nature Ranger Guide (Mortal):

Nature Ranger Guide (Scion):

Comment

Earth Soul Orb Pack, Mark of God, Dragon Essence can't be put in wanted section of the shop either.

Comment

Those bugs are around for a year now and the GMs know about it: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....wanted-in-shop

Comment

LOL Schnurp you know as well as anybody that nothing is fixed unless people go on a rampage about it

Comment

Shop glitch

Dragon Essence cant be bought in shop wanted side, is this normal or a game glitch?

Comment

Thread merged.

This issue has been reported several times, and unfortunately there doesn't appear to be much progress regarding this minor problem. You're just going to have to resort to manual trades for those specific items that cannot be placed in the shop.

Comment

Since there wasn't anything in patch notes, all these items can be put in wanted section of shop now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Test.png
Views:	1
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	1705802

One item left bugged though, Spirit of Ares, it was possible to put it in wanted section of shop before. Not possible anymore.

Comment

zodiac awakening stone.. before can.. now cant.. fix it also please..

Comment

I am strongly looking for zodiac awakening stones :/ and i cannot put it in a wanted shop at all. Something new for the next upcoming patch in regards to this?
                      Originally posted by Dr.Q
                      Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Working...
                      X