Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has changed (Since launch) ? (Help please)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What has changed (Since launch) ? (Help please)

Hello, I played Crystal Saga at launch for a few months. Played on a few new servers, tried a bunch of classes. Highest character is level 40...

My question, what has changed since launch?

1st, give your own response on what changed... And I will also post some questions to help.

1.) Has the experience rate changed at all? Faster? Slower? Same?

2.) Is the cash shop still ridiculous? Last time I played, I spent 100$ USD and got almost nothing except a costume, a mediocre pet, and a new mount.

3.) Did they add anyways to get cash shop items without spending money?

4.) Is VIP per account or per character?

5.) Did they make any dungeon changes? Hard modes were super hard without a full endurance tank, it was crazy. Any changes?

6.) Did they balance the classes/skills? Last time I played, lots of skills were useless to get or were just good with 1 point. (Also, do we get a free skill/stat reset?)

7.) Any changes to pet taming? Like, are the elite versions still super rare to spawn?

8.) What do you get on PvP servers for killing players? Are there like PvP points? Or is it purely for fun?

Add anything you think they changed from the beginning also, thank you.

(Also, any idea what the difference between playing on R2Games or Kongregate?)

1. Faster, More events and more ways to gain experience especially with VIP granting a additional 1 attempt to most daily activities. Crypt providing huge exp bonus and Lucky Guessing Game that gives a 15 minute torch.
    2. Fate shop with discounts on certain items. Overall cheaper waiting for the limited sale from Fate Shop then buying directly or Gift Packs.
    3. Its call Free Crystal offers and/or Rose to crystal exchange.
    4. Per character.
    5. Additional attempts using a Dungeon Key available via Game shop.
    6. Somewhat balanced depending on which class you are referring to. Knights are naturally OP depending on how you build your char. Free SoT available as a Main Quest reward at Level 50.
    7. Improved rates.
    8. Fun, competition, duelling etc
    Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
    Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
    -Kind Regards V
    -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

Thank you a bunch for the responses!

Last question, I have another post asking it as well.

What is the difference between playing here or on Kongregate? Same rates? Same version of the game? I see Kongregate has 5 servers where R2games has 85 servers... (I like playing Kongregate games for achievements, so I'm not sure where to play. Does R2Games get money from Kongregates cash shop?)

Comment

it looks like a spy form other mmorpg
        [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X