Bunny Egg GONE why :( plz bring it back for the upcoming easter of 2015 ty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunny Egg GONE why :( plz bring it back for the upcoming easter of 2015 ty

when I was little I wanted a pet bunny I was looking forward to the next time I had a chance but it never came why did u take it out and will it ever be back? if u just give my character a pet bunny I would be happy the Stars character
    Last edited by akakkojr; 09-02-2014, 07:16 PM. Reason: because i wanted to see if i could get a pet

Youre not getting it. plain and simple
    Firekitty
    S63 Hellstorm
    Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

there is pet bunny in black dragon hunt
      CrystalSanctuary

Comment

Wondering if your talking about the teeka pet even though its a cat its the only pet they removed that i know of o.o

Comment

Thread moved to Game Discussion?

I hate to break it to you, but we will not be sending you a free pet of any kind. Should the pet be reintroduced into the shop and/or event, you will find a thread regarding so in the News & Events section -- even then, it will not be handed to you just like that. Everything in this game requires a bit of effort, and where no effort is given, nothing is gained.

Comment

that's not wat I ment and I just wanted to know if it will come back for 2015 easter ty for pissing me off

Comment

Buy lot black dragon coin and roll it.. if you're lucky you will get it

Comment

Working...
              X