This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to be the Game Master?

Can game masters edit or give in new and more ideas to the game?I wanted to be one,but can I?

PLS Reply quick! Urgent!..........Thanks!
    Last edited by BrotherVT; 06-18-2012, 01:49 AM. Reason: Merging Posts
    There's Nothing One Person Can't Do_Nothing's IMPOSSIBLE-BY THE DEVS MEMBERS(WILDNETWORK)

THE POWER OF VIDEO GAMING INSIDE EVERYONE,UNSTOPPABLE

um......QUESTION: WHY WOULD U WANT TO BE A GUILD MASTER??? :O I dunno, jst wondering. *confused over here, enlighten me*
    NAME: anicsan
    SERVER: Extended Realm
    CLASS: Ranger
    GUILD: â—„Swaggâ–º
    GUILD POSITION: removed due to inappropriate language - Stormaggedon

Im all for pink!!! #TeamPinkOverload
    Dwayne Wade is my future husband. Just waiting for him to divorce his wife. #TeamHeat
    Umm...Follow me up on Twitter??? I follow back.
    Am I single??? Hmm...not sure. Ask my boyfriend. :) Ahahah just kidding!!! :P :P

Comment

You have to work for r2Games in order to be a Game Master. However if you have any new ideas or suggestions head over to http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...s-amp-Feedback and create a new thread with your ideas/suggestions.
      Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
      Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
      -Kind Regards V
      -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

Ok. but how do i work for R2games?Do u mean that i give out ideas for R2games?So that i could become a Game master?If that is so,then i would give out some ideas
        Thanks!Everyone!

Wait a minute!Or a second,Where do i give out my ideas to R2games?
        Last edited by BrotherVT; 06-18-2012, 01:48 AM. Reason: Merging Posts
        There's Nothing One Person Can't Do_Nothing's IMPOSSIBLE-BY THE DEVS MEMBERS(WILDNETWORK)

Comment

To give your ideas to R2 Games, you just go to Suggestions & Feedback section.
          In order to be a GM, you actually work AT the company.
          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

"Suggestions & Feedback section."Really? Is a feedback or a suggestion?Write all my ideas there?

Comment

It's both.
              You write your ideas there.

Comment

XD why are these questions popping up so frequently now? lol being a GM, working for R2. im sure youre enjoying this vt lol
                Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

Originally posted by wildnetwork View Post
                  Ok. but how do i work for R2games??
                  One day, while your walking down the street, wearing a really cool shirt, you might get stopped by a stranger and asked to come work for a new game company. Will you accept or go "you're crazy, man"? The choice will be yours; which will you make?
                  ~Amanda and The R2Games Team
                  Use the "search" feature, your question has probably been asked before.
                  After using the search feature, if you cannot find an aswer to your question, please click to file a ticket
                  An offical R2Games GM will never ask for your password! Never reveal your password to anyone!
                  Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs ;)

Comment

Funny story, that's exactly how I became a forum mod O_O;

Useless
                    ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
                    Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

I'm sure that's how we all became one. oO

Comment

Quite, one of the qualities we look for in GM's in your choice in t-shirt wear. Its very important.
                        This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

T-shirts ey?

Useless
                          ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
                          Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

Working...
                          X