Treasure Map Scrap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treasure Map Scrap

can someone tells me if what's the use of the Treasure Map Scrap?

"Collect 10 to synthesis a Treasure Map Portal Scroll"

i asked other player but they didn't know how or what of the use of that item.

(S18) Jhayie

when you got 10 Treasure Map Scraps, double click it to obtain a Treasure Map Portal Scroll, double click Treasure Map Portal Scroll to go to starglade central, you have only 20% of chance to be teleported there though, system will tell you on wc if you failed
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

When opening the chest you can receive one of the following items; Ethereal Wings x 1, Greater Mount Upgrade Token x 1, Red Dragon Coin x 1, Shining Gems Coupon x 1, Soul Shard x 1, Heroic Wings x 1, Purified Crystal x 2, Pet EXP Pearl x 4 or Maturity Stone x 2.

The chest resets every 4 hours. If you enter again before it resets you won't get anything from the chest.
      Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
      Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
      -Kind Regards V
      -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

On other hand, (if you want to) you can wait there for next chest resets once you entered.

Comment

Originally posted by elsage View Post
          when you got 10 Treasure Map Scraps, double click it to obtain a Treasure Map Portal Scroll, double click Treasure Map Portal Scroll to go to starglade central, you have only 20% of chance to be teleported there though, system will tell you on wc if you failed

oh ok thank you so much now i know

Comment

Originally posted by Virtue_Sigil View Post
            When opening the chest you can receive one of the following items; Ethereal Wings x 1, Greater Mount Upgrade Token x 1, Red Dragon Coin x 1, Shining Gems Coupon x 1, Soul Shard x 1, Heroic Wings x 1, Purified Crystal x 2, Pet EXP Pearl x 4 or Maturity Stone x 2.

The chest resets every 4 hours. If you enter again before it resets you won't get anything from the chest.

oh ok ... i wish i could get ethereal wings did you try opening the chest?

Comment

Originally posted by Golyana View Post
              On other hand, (if you want to) you can wait there for next chest resets once you entered.

lol... wait the chest for almost 4 hours???? i prefer grinding than to stand there >.<

well anyway, thank you for telling me that

Comment

Originally posted by Jhayie View Post
                lol... wait the chest for almost 4 hours???? i prefer grinding than to stand there >.<
                I wrote '(if wou want to)', you can notice. For me, it was just once when I wanted this. I was forced to stop playing for almost 5 hours anyway, so I thought "why not to left my character here for these 5 hours and try a chest once more when I'll be back to game?" But when came back I saw four or five other characters aslo waiting for next chest, dunnow their reasons.

Comment

Working...
                X