AFK in corruption

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFK in corruption

afk in corruption you cannot afk in corruption yet i see that i am the only one who is NOT afk and being a tortoise mage am at a big disadvantage i have worked out that if you enter in afk mode then that is how to afk in corruption however doing this i always go to the exact same spot against the right hand wall my question is ....as it obviously ok to afk how do i pick an open spot like others do ??

everyone can't choose the afk spot in corruption. everyone will always go to that right wall. you can only try to click and click so your character can run as far as the whole map. that's what i do. forcing my char by clicking and clicking the ground while hitting ~ for my char to kill the mob it passes.

Comment

AFKing is disabled for Corruption, however there does seem to be a coding whoopsie that allows players to AFK along the far wall. It is limited to that wall alone, so you should not be able to enter AFK anywhere else.
      Last edited by Reverie; 09-12-2014, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Go into AFk mode by the npc before you enter. You'll go to the far wall cause it gas the same x,y coordinates as the spot you entered in. Idk why people would do that though it would take forever to get keys standing in one spot. Unless you can go to both unlike me
        Firekitty
        S63 Hellstorm
        Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

thankyou for you responses

Comment

ummm u can afk elsewhere in SG and run past the battlemaster then click the battlemaster in npc clicking fast enough will result in u being afk in a different location in corruption.... there is spots in SG that will allow to to be afk in the heart of corruption thus allowing u to kill most mobs.... just gotta think outside the box a bit :P and ofc click fast may take a few attempts to get it right

Comment

Working...
            X