Class decision! Help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class decision! Help!

I'm coming back to the game after a long time. Gonna go to the new server. I'm debating what class.

My first thought was a knight because they get so much damage reduction and seem like they can solo dungeons the easiest. I like taking less damage. BUT, there kill speed is so slow.

I know 1-35ish, you can AoE grind, but past 35, monsters become more disperse and it seems you must single target grind. So past 35, a knight might not be so bad since everyone single target grinds.

Well, let's say I choose a class other than knight.... What class/spec single target grinds ULTRA fast. Like boom cead next boom boom dead next.... Bunch of builds or is there a few that stand out?

Last class, I was an ice mage with blizzard. He AoE grinded to 35+ soooo fast but after that, my aoe was really dumb against 1 monster at a time.

Any advice would be helpful! (I wish there was a website with a list of all class talents trees so i can easily read through them)

I personally love priests and mages. Priest's healing and buffs are extremely useful in soloing dungeons. Mages hit like a truck and absolutely destroys in seng.
    Character: (s4) ShadowSneak
    Server: Server 4 on Aeria games
    Guild: (S4) DistuRbed
    Lvl: 66 (Scion)
    Mounts: Hellwing
    Pets: Panda (Adult), Scorpy, Tauren Overlord
    Class: Shadow Rogue

Highest Lvl of Crystal Ladder soloed: 52

Comment

LOL mage in seng vs Ranger Antimage = 0 slience + Para = DIE

I could say each character has their own skill advantage n disadvantage - its all depend on how do u play that chars
      CRYSTAL SAGA

(S37)AkiraKusano
      Server: Cheurna Gorge
      Lvl: Eidolon 150
      Class: Ranger (Agi type LOL)
      Pet : Burning Angel 3rd Gen, Demon King 3rd Gen
      Guild: (S26)FTW

League of Angels
      AkiraKusano
      Server: [S141] Lake Nadir
      Lvl: 75
      Class: Berseker