Why are people NEVER happy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are people NEVER happy?

I'm really ****** off by how many people are complaining about the GMUT event now, since EVERYONE has been wanting one, and been complaining why we aren't getting one.
    Now we finally have one, well, what's this thread about then?

Instead of "thank you"s all I see are, "Five times a day??! How am I supposed to get XXXXX with that??????!!"

So just a message to the people who are complaining,
    Beggars can't be choosers.
    Ok
    byebye.

And as for me: Thank you, R2 staff for listening to us and giving us this event. Now GMUT prices will drop for me and I can further my mount. :3
    Just letting you know your work is appreciated.
    Last edited by adrimid; 10-11-2012, 04:58 AM.
    Ign: (S44)Euthanize
    Guild: (J1)Philippines
    Level: 150 Eidolon
    Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
    I'm annoying.
    ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

LOL i don't care ) i have my hellwing now )
    Well to be honest, those event keep changing the process isn't it ? I still remember long time ago the Gmut exchange was exchanges as much as u can ) but now only 5 times a day. Its similar to the orange seeds, b4 u can exchange 100 oranges for 1 seeds, but last event was 100 xtal for 1 seeds @_@...

I bet the game is become harder for new players as well as those were here but have no chance to enjoy the event ) I can say a bit unfair to the new people, XP
    CRYSTAL SAGA

(S37)AkiraKusano
    Server: Cheurna Gorge
    Lvl: Eidolon 150
    Class: Ranger (Agi type LOL)
    Pet : Burning Angel 3rd Gen, Demon King 3rd Gen
    Guild: (S26)FTW

League of Angels
    AkiraKusano
    Server: [S141] Lake Nadir
    Lvl: 75
    Class: Berseker
    Guild: Fairy Tale

Comment

Originally posted by adrimid View Post
      I'm really ****** off by how many people are complaining about the GMUT event now, since EVERYONE has been wanting one, and been complaining why we aren't getting one.
      Now we finally have one, well, what's this thread about then?

Instead of "thank you"s all I see are, "Five times a day??! How am I supposed to get XXXXX with that??????!!"

So just a message to the people who are complaining,
      Beggars can't be choosers.
      Ok
      byebye.

And as for me: Thank you, R2 staff for listening to us and giving us this event. Now GMUT prices will drop for me and I can further my mount. :3
      Just letting you know your work is appreciated.
      Well.. its more like when people finally knew about how the gmut event worked they knew how to prepare for it and begg for it in the end( not me btw) when they were prepared.
      In my gameplay i have seen 3 gmut events so far the first 2 i thought it was never possible the 3rd my computer crashed for two weeks.
      Now this time i was prepared and then it s a 5 time limit a day it is unfair compared to the previous ones especially if this is caused by the beggers(what im not) and ofcourse the happy hellwing riders of the previous gmut events.
      I gues this is a reason why people are ****** off.

If the reason of gmut beggars is because the game has become more populair then it s even sadder though ; )
      Last edited by Mellow; 10-11-2012, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Another twist to this is that the regular players with just one account can't even get a full attempt without having to buy from other players;
        Many alts will be logged/created just like the first time when mount extravaganze was introduced, causing massive serverlag (this strikes everyone, even those who are already on a Hellwing);
        Said above reason: Gmut Exchange isn't a new event, people got used to it being unlimited exchanges and tbh that is what made the event unique: all other events have/had a cap on them, VIP gotten extra attempts. Here VIP is just as screwed over as non-VIP's, a cap of 5 p/day is way too low for something like this.

So yes we have an event called GMUT-exchange, however it's barely a real event since the lag will kill all gameplay.
        Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
        IGN: Smurfs16
        Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
        [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

I can't help wondering why the starter of this thread uses the expression "beggars can't be choosers"? Who told you we're beggars ffs. We are customers. And i do have a problem with the event and that is UNLIMITED fails. I keep failing something that is so expensive, at least i could get some stars on my bloody bear ! But no, i 've been trying to upgrade my mount since the very first Gmut event R2g released and i get bloody 5 stars. Ofc i'm not happy. Last 4 attempts got me stuck at those 5 stars. My stupid mount ate me about 100+ Pcs too and it's still a bear. Fix this R2 maybe? And i'm not begging for it. If till now i paid my VIP and cashed here and there the last 2 weeks made me start another game. An average of 150 MC spent on a pet that doesn't gain stars and doesn't morph and the same for this week's event and my mount. I'm so not cashing for fails anymore.

Kind regards,

Unhappy customer (NOT BEGGAR)

Comment

Because it's contradictory to the rules of conduct they try to enforce. They want people not to create/delete alts to exploit events but they give an (important) event which revolves around alts. And since they can't and won't be tracking those new alts and their main accounts and won't be doing anything about it, it's very hypocritical.

Comment

The problem with the game and almost ALL MMOs are the events. Having caps on certain events means the work around is the alts to exploit. Having no caps equal extra alts to exploit the system. Having too many cap events means that more alts are created, giving a false sense of extra players even though those unique email address can be traced to a same IP address. All so having an event that hasn't had a cap and capping it will almost always P.O. the players.

Comment

Another reason why people can't be happy is maybe because of a build up of lame events and updates from the past few months, that's why if there's even 1 small minor unfairness, they just raged and complained.

Personally, I think the events are just right for this week, but thanks to the update of sperion which require real cash only to morph it and we have to wait / beg for future events / cashers, it just completely ruins this week...

Comment

Originally posted by AkiraKusano View Post
                  LOL i don't care ) i have my hellwing now )

how many tries u got Hellwing

Comment

Perhaps look at it this way. Older servers have alot of people who are sitting around bored. Eidolon didn't take long to reach lvl 100 again if you worked at it. Get back to lvl 85, you're basically as strong as you were as lvl 100 scion, with a few extra skill points to play with. Now get back to lvl 100, stronger, more skills in effect, means things are easier than they were before. Now if you were bored before eidolon, you're bored again. So you wait for weekly events hoping for some new permenent content to work on over time and give motivation to become a more active player again. This week we got sperion, which if you're not a cash player, can maybe be morphed once if you're lucky, once it's maxed out if you can't morph it you're stuck on it. So we're left with 3 options. Do nothing and lose more interest in the game, complain and hopes R2 gets the message to put more content in that involves ALOT of farming and less cashing, or quit altogether. I for one am not ready to give up on a game that's slowly turning into a cash or quit situation but its starting to look like it's leading to an unavoidable quit time soon the way things are going.

As for gmut event? People begged for it because they farmed and saved up gold for months to make use of this event, then found out they can't even get 1 try a for the entire event unless they can beg and plead to people with alts to get a chance to try upgrading their mounts. I already have hellwing and even I feel horrible for the people who've been waiting (im)patiently for this event for months only to get and find its capped to 5 gmut a day.
                    The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

Our GMUT prices actually went up.

Comment

This event got me Hellwing, thank you so much.

Comment

Working...
                        X