Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Event Today around 4 p.m. Eastern Time (U.S.)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Today around 4 p.m. Eastern Time (U.S.)

Hello, CS's players a short event will occur in 10 hours from the time i post this threat. The event is a Hide and Seek. It is simple, all you have to do is to find me at Starglade (can be any L) once the event starts.
    Later on after Hide and Seek, 14 Torches will be set up at Event Master L1. That will be a benefit to all players (I think). Peace see you guys then.

Which server and when the event starts, Server Time will be very helpful information.
    Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
    Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
    -Kind Regards V
    -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

Sorry about that, it is for S22 S23 S27. Easter Time should be 2 pm for server time

Comment

it should be 10 hours from the time u post ur threat virtue_sigil

Comment

Thread***** >.< unless u mean threat and something horrible is going to happen to the ppl who find you. AND also because so many ppl seem to fail to realize this BUT only 5 ppl can gain exp from a torch >.< SO i suggest using a private spot for ur "winners" and not announcing it on forums :x
          Server: (s38)ShineOfAriel
          IGN: (s38)JaeLynn
          Pet: Burning Angel<3
          Hubby: (s34)Lithium<3 (Wubberz that bum)
          LvL52+ Eidolon Ice Mage
          You'reeithergonnalovemeorhateme..You'rechoiceIcareless

Comment

Working...
          X