Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pets more divert than help. What am I doing wrong?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pets more divert than help. What am I doing wrong?

Tried all 'ordinary' pets up to 30lvl, and found any of them more annoying then helping. In general, pet makes about 7-12 times less dmg than me, and for this small amount of dmg I must keep an eye on pet's health in any moment of a battle. You know, I have many other things during a battle to keep my eye on. And this additional 10% dmg just not worth it. Didn' morph any of pets, but leveled them up for 7-10 levels. Where is my mistake? Or should I just wait for more powerfull pets?

the pets you can hatch are very helpful.
    low levels your not gonna do crazy dmg or anything. my phoenix has 1k+matk &thats not even a hatchable w egg. really depends on the skills it learns. the pets maturity throughout the levels you earned with it, its enhancement &breed gen. morphed bears are awesome, they soak up 25% of your damage.
    are you using afk? what is your use pet HP pots % at?
    if your using afk then you shouldn't have to worry about your pet if have hp pots set right unless your in a epic boss fight taking all dmg or epic ladder taking a lot of dmg

Comment

for regular pets it depends on your build. i tend to only upgrade what their strongest aptitude is. if youre worried about them dying all the time, spare some points for endurance every now and then, or make a full endurance pet. also, you can use maturity whips to get more points from leveling, but keep in mind that theres a chance the maturity could go down. just something to go off of (also, getting a baby demon and going full strength, hes taking 700 damage at lv 45 :P)
      Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
        are you using afk? what is your use pet HP pots % at?
        AFK - very rarely, I prefer to control things by myself. If I used it constantly, maybe I hadn't such a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by ArchangelZero7 View Post
          for regular pets it depends on your build.
          I'm playing holy priest now.

Originally posted by ArchangelZero7 View Post
          i tend to only upgrade what their strongest aptitude is. if youre worried about them dying all the time, spare some points for endurance every now and then, or make a full endurance pet. also, you can use maturity whips to get more points from leveling, but keep in mind that theres a chance the maturity could go down. just something to go off of (also, getting a baby demon and going full strength, hes taking 700 damage at lv 45 :P)
          Actually, the problem is that I don't feel comfortable with these low-level pets (I mean, lvl 10-30). So maybe my question is: will leveling up someone of them worth it? Or, form other hand: is there a real chance to get other, more powerfull pet later, considering I don't plan to by it for real money?
          Last edited by Golyana; 06-18-2012, 02:43 PM.

Comment

of course at higher levels youll have access to more powerful reg. pets. at lower levels, id mainly use them to take hits, even if their damage is bad. they wont die and they help at least a little bit. if you want power, try to get baby demon from player shops/ dragon hunt. if you can manage to get super demon, and from that to demon king(with fire lord of course) demon kind dishes A TON of damage. Angel does magic damage but doesnt hit for much. its up to your preference
            Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

Thank you. I don't need pet to take hits because I'm playing solo and I have healing skills for hits. So I'll just wait for other pets.

Comment

Originally posted by Golyana View Post
                AFK - very rarely, I prefer to control things by myself. If I used it constantly, maybe I hadn't such a problem.
                nice, same here. made a video about how afk isn't efficient for me especially if i put my big aoe's in afk skill window. what i do is a hybrid. instead of macro'ing my heals in the hotkeys- i set up afk, then every once in a while activate it then turn it off so it auto heals everything for me then i can go back to doing it by hand, usually all it needs is a second or two with afk on &proper % setup &HP+MP pots will get used

Comment

Working...
                X