• Show
Clear All

• pilot is illegal right?

Click image for larger version

Name:	BeFunky_piloter.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	1757442

i an understand her language because where both from ph, i already send some file ticket, piloting of other account is illegal right?
    IGN: xSpade
    Server: zensho Island
    Class/Job: rogue

it is illegal for others to get into other players account / piloting.

This is why you make you own person account. If anything happens to the account, it will be at their own accord. These players could even get banned for it.
    Originally posted by Dr.Q
    Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

It is in fact against our ToS to access any account that is not your own, namely for the owner's safety. Any players caught and proven to be violating said rule are subject to disciplinary actions at the discretion of the GMs.

Comment

if it is against TOS then why GMs doesnt do any thing about my ticket regarding this matter but rather they just want me to not to pursue more of my ticket.

http://prntscr.com/4px9be

http://prntscr.com/4pxa8p

is it because they paying/cashing much more than i do?? the more you cash, the more you will be favored? (if ever she/he is really a legit casher)?
        Last edited by FallenDevili; 09-24-2014, 01:56 PM.

Comment

You will need to discuss your issue in the content of your ticket. The GMs are the only ones with the ability to investigate and resolve in-game matters.

Comment

piloting is only said to be against ToS so when you give your account info out and they steal all your items or delete you character R2 can just say *out of our hands you broke the rules*

Comment

Are alternate accounts illegal?? for e.g. creating a account just to test out another class.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfmage View Post
                Are alternate accounts illegal?? for e.g. creating a account just to test out another class.
                Making alt accounts is not illegal.

Comment

Can u limit the account of alt per player?Cause some of the player have like 7+ and above.That unfair.

Comment

Alts are [hopefully] a player's own work, so there's nothing unfair about the time and effort one puts into x amount of alts. You are however more than welcome to create your own alt army for personal usage. That is if you are willing to dedicate yourself to working on them.

Comment

Working...
                    X