Legendary Awakened Ares

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary Awakened Ares

Seriously, can we get some pics of the stats for the awakened equips.
    R2 really needs to stop dropping the ball, and posting about all these new equips, mounts, pets and such.
    Then giving us no information on the stats, you people need to post a pic of all the stats for an item.
    If we go through all the trouble to get it, then the stats are derped, thats how you lose players.
    And most of the people getting these, are the "Wallet Warriors" that pay your salary.
    Please, post a picture of each of the Awakened Ares Equips full stats.
    Thank you

I'm sure if you took a look around, you would've found that images of the awakened Ares' stats had already been provided by a fellow poster:
    Originally posted by R262220173 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]100666[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]100667[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]100668[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]100669[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]100670[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]100671[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]100672[/ATTACH]

Comment

Ironically enough, 'cause of the 3 years anniversary, a lot of people got it without spending a dime. Since so many Spirit of ares and Soul of ares were given.

In light though, other data you might be interested in: neck and ring are 5 slots. Personally, insig, boots, and ring are the best choices in that order. Necklace can be argued; however, I like the 11-15% crit damage and 6-8% damage reduct from an ebs drop more.

Comment

Originally posted by reinviting View Post
        Ironically enough, 'cause of the 3 years anniversary, a lot of people got it without spending a dime. Since so many Spirit of ares and Soul of ares were given.

In light though, other data you might be interested in: neck and ring are 5 slots. Personally, insig, boots, and ring are the best choices in that order. Necklace can be argued; however, I like the 11-15% crit damage and 6-8% damage reduct from an ebs drop more.
        All together, Ares Awakening Gear gives more damage reduction.
        Originally posted by Dr.Q
        Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Ah guess looking over you're right xD.

Still too much for me. I like ebs for the crit dmg xD.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
            I'm sure if you took a look around, you would've found that images of the awakened Ares' stats had already been provided by a fellow poster:
            Thank you very much Reverie, I always greatly appreciate a response from you. You seem to be the only helpful person that works for this organization.
            And as far as there being so many SoA given out...not many people on S60 S62 S64 S66 S68 have Ares equips. Let alone more than one.
            Please look at putting them in gift packs in the shop. 1000 Points of Interest means even at 4 points, it takes thousands of dollars to get full set.
            It doesn't give nearly enough boost for that kind of money. BUT, if they were put in gift packs for 150 for 8800 crystal, like the Greater Pearl of Wisdom Gift Pack...r2 would make A LOT of money. Then people you definitely buy them up like crazy. Not many are gonna pay the money it takes to get full set otherwise.
            Just saying, it makes more business sense this way...

Comment

Working...
            X