chamber of fate(hoa.rder)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chamber of fate(hoa.rder)

im from s72 we have a big problem regarding our market , our market is dying because of lack of golds , we cant even upgrade our weapons because were out of money to make it upgrade, please solve the hoarder its really hard for us to kill them, if we attack it took us almost 15 minutes before the hoarder die or sadly the chamber of fate is close before it die. how can we upgrade our weapon if we don't have gold? were very disappointed about this changing, why not make the hoarder stop healing its own heath. please solve this issue.
    so how was going in the new servers? hows their market? how can they kill the hoarder as a new player? oohhh i feel sorry for them

Click image for larger version

Name:	anime.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.6 KB
ID:	1758017

igns72)nutty
    mount: gryphon (aiming for superkyubi^.^)

Thread moved to Game Discussion.

Comment

Okay, so I do not want to seem harsh in my response to your thread. But I have to point some things out.

Chambers of Fate was first released in January of 2013. Meaning that CoF is 1 year, and 9 months old. Meaning that there were servers released over a year before this event was released. Frag weapons were released in May of 2012. The Scion Rebirth was released in February of 2012. So those are your time frames.

So lets go back to a time when there was not a hoarder, or an event called Chambers of Fate. Back when old servers were new, and super power characters were little baby characters with Dual Wings. Got that picture in your head? I do. I lived it. Three long years ago I was one of those little baby characters. So back then, there was a good way to make gold. For the prices on a newer server, one without strong high level characters, should not be outrageously high like they are on the older servers.

So, now I am going to let you in on the secret to making gold. Go to the highest level area that you can grind and get experience. Make sure that your pack is empty of everything (except healing pots if you need them) and set your afk to pick up ALL equipment. After you fill your pack, then go to the nearest NPC, sell everything in your pack. Repeat. Oh yeah, and do your delivery quest, that gives gold. There are other events that give gold besides COF.

The hoarder was set to the way that it currently is because of abuse. There is now no abuse of the hoarder. So because of that, you are going to have to farm your gold the old fashioned way. Honestly, I remember when I was a mortal, and grinding around Tree of Life for four or five hours and I could get 60 to 80 gold.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

LOL blaze thanks for replying tho it help a bit #24 #11 im doing quest level 90-100 for gold rewards . ciao !

Comment

thanks lot shadow

Comment

The best way to make gold is using alts for level 6 in delivery with the free 3 day vip.

1 level 20 alt = 6 gold per day
            Game : Crystal Saga
            IGN:Full Insanity
            Class: Holy Priest
            Level:
            Wings:
            Guild:Exile
            Soul:
            Pets
            Mount:
            Server - Hellstorm S63

Comment

Dont forget Chamber #9 lol
              CrystalSanctuary

Comment

if your are a new player you can sell your rares that you obtain from events like unbound dragon xtals , etc etc, because later on if you are high enough you can farm most of the rares you sold for gold
                I am he that siezes in the dark, the unseen fear that bites in the shadows, tooth and claw shall rend courage asunder, so no touch-backs, no do overs, no erasies, no take backsies , triple stamp it, seal it, and this whole server is homefreeeee!!!

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

watch the priest traps..... few seconds it dies..

Comment

Working...
                    X