Priest's guide's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priest's guide's

I want to be a priest, someone has a good guide for them? I distribute only in INT 2 or INT and an END?

I started my priest with 2 int 1 end for first several levels. Then switched to 3 int, getting end from equip (maybe I added a point to end every three or five levels). Now I'm 35lvl with int 193 end 72 (considering equip), and feeling pretty well even playing solo. If you plan to partying then I think full int is the best option. For healer at least, not sure about pure blood-priest.

Skills. I'm building a mixed priest, mostly healer. Light heal 1, holy light 5, guardian prot 5. From blood tree I made 5 curse mastery and 1 curse of weakness, but now I don't think it was really wise, maybe 1 curse mastery is enough.

Comment

Actually, there are a lot of different guides for priests on this forum, just use the search.

For instance, links to FOUR of them are here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....lay-And-Guides!

Comment

Yea, we've got a pretty well-equipped Priest sub-forum. Try doing a little searching first, then ask your question if you are unable to find what you're looking for ^_^
        IGN: WeaponX
        Server: Tree of Life
        Station: Hybrid Priest
        LV: 55 Scion
        Guild: Adrenaline
        Spouse: N/A

Comment

Working...
        X