All players in forum...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All players in forum...

What class in eidolon full soul is best and more complete in crystal saga? In rank

1ª
    2ª
    3ª
    4ª
    5ª
    ?

who would get most out of a complete soul full eido? Priest, Knight, Ranger. then toss up between mage+rogue . say that only cause the first three classes can get the most use out of soul. unless your a casher, rogues and mages are end game an take a lot of support and financing so to speak. but it not like it not worth it. however, priests and knights+rangers will always have recovery and tanking ability, and since day one all the farming guides mainly stress you use Priest or Knight as they can always solo everything earliest, more productivity=stronger character, better gems, etc etc. mages an rouges are kinda fragile .rouge w goddess buff for dodge an crit tho w max soul +eido would prob be one good handful tho. each class has its ups n downs. all depends on luck in battle +timing of skills. like sunder could trigger for a rouge on a knight then some other special skills an get the edge on the knight, but next fight sunder kicks in for the knight when he pops the rouge out of invisi by chance and knight wins. like today i was fighting a scion lv 97 Knight as a lv 93 scion mage w less stats, if i got first edge in battle i would win- if they got edge=they won. no guarantees in battle that certain skills will activate at the exact time as before. especially with sperion system once ppl get the gem effects of those going. each class can get some OP stuff
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 10-13-2012, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Hum, but in full soul rogues no gain much atk and high crit?

Comment

@ japanLouquinho - we have a player in our server a pure agility type rogue elidon lvl 100
        (i dunno if he/she still playing but, this toons focus on AGI since lvl 1 and ingnore STR every time this toons level-up)

Click image for larger version

Name:	yk3.png
Views:	1
Size:	269.7 KB
ID:	1661818

super dodge rogue with very high critical DMG.
        Last edited by allcode17; 10-14-2012, 04:51 PM.
        [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

The soul on that screenshot is almost absolute zero o.o
          Crystal Saga:
          IGN: speeds
          Server: Windshear Peaks
          Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
          Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
          Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
          IGN: Speeds16
          Server: Temple of Ibalize
          Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Wow thats a weak rogue. Doubt that he can kill anything.

Comment

Working...
            X