About the "lucky" stars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the "lucky" stars

Honestly i gave up on CS but it's about the 7th time when someone asks me about my lack of lucky stars. So here's the complaint and in the same time a question adressed to the players, let me know if the same keeps happening to u please.

Maybe half a year ago i was trying to upgrade my wings and mount and morph my baby angel. When i 'd have like 4-5 attempts in a row i wouldn't get lucky stars. Sometimes that red bar wouldn't even move. Most people after they don t get a star they get 2 next attempt, not me though.
    My first three attempts at Gorilla Titan gave me 0 stars, the 4th just 1 star. So basically after 4 attempts i had 1 star.
    My wings would get that problem more often.
    My super angel took 24 or 25 attempts, i can't remember exactly. I had 8 stars and 0 red bar. My guildmates at the time were just amazed about my wings fails and told me they don t get that unlucky and told me to file a ticket and ask. I filed a ticket and a GM told me it's perfectly normal. So i just figured i was exceptionally unlucky and kept going. It keeps happening though, like 22 attempts at my wings (demigod now) and no more than 6-8 stars. The same goes for my bonosaurus pet (i gave up on morphing that, it just annoyed me too much, i spent like double the attempts and it s at 8 stars, just using it as example).

I ve been trying to morph my mount bear for apx 7 months, the last 4 attempts gave me 1 star 0 red bar. It seems to get stuck at a certain star and won't progress. Since the number of lucky stars increases ur success rate i would very much like to know if this is really normal. Like 1 star in 4 attempts when u have low stars (under 6).

I would like to finally morph that bloody bear so again suggesting, please make a maximum number of fails and award stars for each attempt. Or make it sure success but require a lot of the upgrade material. It's very discouraging seeing ppl that basically played for 2-3 months having 1 go at something and instant success and u've been trying for over half a year and it s still in the same stage. My last plea hoping it won't fall into a botomless pit and be forgotten again.This suggestion was posted over and over again. The fail rate is discouraging people and makes them quit CS for other games that have faster character development.

I'd still like to hear the experiences ppl had with morphing and upgrading.

Ha, I am not even worried about morphing my bear. That is why I bought a mount. Would I like a titan? Sure, but I wont hold my breath.

Now for my morphing exp... yeah... I must be the unluckiest person in the game. Took me two months and 6 stars to morph my baby demon into a super demon. Six stars sounds great since I know people that didnt get it until 10 stars. But I got my baby demon to 4 stars pretty quick, then 18 tries with no stars. Not even a fraction of a star. To get my baby demon to six stars and get it to finally morph it took me OVER 300 Morph cystals. I know that this is not normal. I didnt complain and I usually am NOT a complainer. At ALL! I am not complaining now either. I honestly think this is horrible luck, but I also believe that there is a bug somewhere that will cause your lucky star meter to get stuck and have it be like you never even tried to upgrade.

Now for my bear... I have spent probably 8p on Gmuts so far. Buying them as well as farming them from my very few alts, during this event. I dont like having alts, and I only have one to be a shop and one to be a crop watcher for guild crops. Then I made one more just for this event. None of them are lvl 45 to get the extravaganza reward also. I just thought it would be nice to try. I didnt get any stars on my first SIX attempts. I finally made it to four stars today and have officially given up. I have decided that for the rest of the event I will help my husband get his Titan and we will work on mine at a later date.

I am not a major casher, I buy VIP every month and so does my husband. I think that total between both of us we have spent maybe $50 together since we started playing, and that was a while ago. Does this situation bother me? Yes. Do I think that I deserve something that everyone else is not getting? No. I dont even ask for special events or anything because I greatly appreciate the events that we do get, considering that this COULD be a casher only game and they DONT have to give us ANY free events. So overall I am okay with my experience. This is just something sucky that makes me sad when it happens.
    Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
    Character: Jessie
    Class: Priest
    Level: 106+
    Plane Eidolon
    Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Thanks for the reply and wow, that's even worse than me here and there. I was carefree about it too for a long time but it's starting to itch on my nerves. I have a bought bunny but it s just for cuteness and deliveries, the stats aren t great. And btw u are a casher/paying customer, u pretty much have a premium account so if u have an opinion about what fixes this game needs to make it more enjoyable, why not.

I for one would like this lucky stars system removed and replaced with something that rewards fidelity and effort put in the game.

Comment

I dont think that as a paying customer I have a right to complain about the things that I get for free though.

I have the Alicorn mount. It has pretty decent stats. Especially since I have leveled it up a bunch of times (I believe its a lvl 9 currently)

As this game is something that I do for fun I try not to let anything ruin that fun. I am nice to everyone in World Chat, and if someone does not like me I just ignore them. I really love the people in my guild and they help me out a lot. But there are always going to be things that get on your nerves. This is one of them. I would actually probably cash things like Morph Crystals and GMuts if there was a defined success rate. But as of right now, I will not spend my money, that my husband and I work very hard for, on something that is only a possiblity of getting. I do not think that its fair. When I go to a resturant, I dont pay for my food, then sit at a table and HOPE that they bring me something to eat. LoL. Same thing
        Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
        Character: Jessie
        Class: Priest
        Level: 106+
        Plane Eidolon
        Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Not complain but suggest things to be changed. Complaining aka "whining" is when u don't offer constructive options. The ideas i gave aren't entirely mine, they've been repeated by others many times. I'm thinking it would be challenging enough and benefit most players.

edit-failed mount 4 times today=1 star:S. Not cool
          Last edited by Kayshah; 10-16-2012, 09:48 AM.

Comment

try to go L5 and dont click the forged button multiple times one click at a time>.<

Comment

Tell me about it. I've been playing the game over a year now. I got to level 100 Scion still on a bear and then finally got my titan and then later a gryphon. My gryphon took me 12 stars while everyone around me was getting them around 8-ish. Sometimes people are incredibly unlucky, and I seem to be one of those incredibly unlucky people in this game. Everyone around me has demon kings and burning angels and I still can't get a fire lord even so I've been stuck with a Teeka my entire gaming life, and I've been playing WAY longer than all of them.
              â™”
              Vampire Prince
              • Server: Aurora Point
              • Character: Alexmancerx
              • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
              • Level: Eidolon 120
              • Guild: TheWanted
              • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

It started with my 1st mount upgrade, the panther then the bear took like 22 attempts. When the muts were like 60silvers each ugh. Then my bear ate my PCs becoming higher level...and higher...and higher....and still a bear . I got the gt finally but it's an experience i wouldn't wanna have again. Not recommended for the fainthearted. And i doubt i'd ever try to upgrade it again even though this gorilla mount looks creepy.
                Maybe some1 will read the story of our fails and decides not to put others thru this, who knows.
                Last edited by Kayshah; 10-17-2012, 10:05 AM.

Comment

just got my titan this week and i am already lv100 ediolon

yes i am really slow on upgrades T-T

plz dont laugh
                  Server : (S42)Tinosia Delta
                  IGN: futa
                  Class: Combat Rogue
                  Level: 100(Eidolon)
                  Ranking: Emperor

Suggestions to those who want to play combat rogue in seng:

1.always have a good ping
                  2.always have a good fps

if you dont have the above then you should always be prepare to die before your dash reaches your target

Comment

im not gonna talk bout my luck, even my bear took me 14 stats -,- at 3 stars for titan, not working on it.

Comment

Working...
                    X