Are You Satisfied?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You Satisfied?

Are you satisfied with R2?(poll) Why or why not?(reply)

This is an exercise to gather and present data to R2 about the player's experience with the company.
    I hope R2 can use this data to improve the game, as well as their relationship with the players.

special thanks to Krystallize for the idea
    Yes
    22.22%
    No
    77.78%
    Last edited by Doragontenma; 01-31-2013, 10:47 PM.
    Server: (S4)Wilterlands
    Class: Rogue
    Level: 120
    Plane: Eidolon

Threads:

the game seems to getting harder to make everyone be able to better themselves without it feeling like a waste unless you are a cash player

In Game Name: PriestKayla
    Server: (S4) The Wilterlands
    Class: Priest
    Level: 173
    Guild: S3 Legends

Comment

Voted no for about the same reason as priestkayla and the lack of transparency from the staff. Events aren't announced, game updates aren't, it just seems like their main goal is financial gain not keeping their player base happy or even playing. Honest opinion.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ngoing-summary

The stuff in that thread summarizes what I want changed in this game, and I believe some of the more general points in there can be extended to other areas.

Comment

Even as a cash player, I end up feeling ripped off. I used to think that paying over and over for MC's just to make a Demon King was bad enough, but now with all the new content, (EX- Goddess, Spherion,etc) it seems more and more likely that this game is being directed mainly toward cash players, and only those who can afford to spend senseless amounts of money in order to obtain one single item or acheivement. Even the events seem to cater only to cash players most of the time. This isn t fair, nor does it keep everyone "equal".Sure, I can NOT pay cash and grind all day for 6 months to get to the same level/weapon/ability as a cash player can get in a matter of a few clicks and a fat bank account,but its pointless, because in that time frame, more events are brought out for cash players, leaving us little guys and FP characters behind, or slayed on the ground by their paid for weaponry/ability.
          Doob.E

Comment

I agree with all comments so far.

In Game Name: PriestKayla
            Server: (S4) The Wilterlands
            Class: Priest
            Level: 173
            Guild: S3 Legends

Comment

Thanks, Dora, Beat me to it. Anyhow, on the subject;
              R2 staff need to engage more with their players and take in the advice - they have hundreds of cashers that go out of their way each day to make the game more enjoyable for themselves...this should be a granted that we have good gameplay already.
              Reality Squared have always lived by one motto, to make the game the best browser over the internet..but it just seems like we're not getting what we signed up for. My top suggestion is make the game less cash revolved and hoard in the work. Almost EVERYTHING needed to make your character reach it's full potential is for sale in the cash shop. Drop it, your players wont mind working if you can put in the effort to make us engage with your game. Even so..there is no security that we are going to get what we pay for. If R2 want to make the game this way, they need to have certain items that GUARANTEEE upgrades and not have us gambling or hoping that we've spent our money wisely. Otherwise you should just drop the cash method altogether.
              The world is what you make of it

Comment

Originally posted by Krystallize View Post
                Thanks, Dora, Beat me to it. Anyhow, on the subject;
                R2 staff need to engage more with their players and take in the advice - they have hundreds of cashers that go out of their way each day to make the game more enjoyable for themselves...this should be a granted that we have good gameplay already.
                Reality Squared have always lived by one motto, to make the game the best browser over the internet..but it just seems like we're not getting what we signed up for. My top suggestion is make the game less cash revolved and hoard in the work. Almost EVERYTHING needed to make your character reach it's full potential is for sale in the cash shop. Drop it, your players wont mind working if you can put in the effort to make us engage with your game. Even so..there is no security that we are going to get what we pay for. If R2 want to make the game this way, they need to have certain items that GUARANTEEE upgrades and not have us gambling or hoping that we've spent our money wisely. Otherwise you should just drop the cash method altogether.

Nicely put. I paid for CS pretty much the same as for any game subscription. In other games (official servers) i don't have the feeling of being ripped off though. Mainly because the cash shop items usually follow two rules-they're either purely cosmetic (e.g. skins or ornamental pets/mounts) or (option two) they are game progression items (gear like armor weapons runes etc) that can be obtained eithr by longer hours of play either by cash (for the more casual player). In CS u can happily spend 200 $ in one go and fail everything.

In CS so far paying for the game hasn t been that rewarding alltogether. Honestly from what i see if u're an addict with 100 alts running them around the clock in dungeons u have the most chances of accomplishing a lot. And I can't help wondering what purpose does it serve to encourage that type of player only. R2g doesn t get cash from them, the rest of us (paying or free players) suffer from lag.

The way CS is managed doesn't make any sense to me.

PS If i was an R2g employee i'd read this type of topic carefully and take it as constructive criticism

Comment

If things could be more balanced and everything wasn't so rushed at times it would be good. Some of the bugs and the coding errors
                  I wouldn't do anything for a Klondike Bar

Ign:WhiteOokami

Comment

Working...
                  X