DS is ridiculously stupid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS is ridiculously stupid

how is it fair that non-mortals can go get the dragon sword? i can't compete with a guy who has already rebirthed. i mean come on how much sense does that even make? 100% of the time the mortal will be weaker. the thing is they arent even there for the DS, theyre just there for the gold badge. DS is one of the few ways to get gold badges.. how dumb

hahaha when i was rebirth into scion i want to join in dragonspine soon as possible. when i was mortal lvl 86 my magic attack is 6.8K., many of my scion guild mate said when i reach level 55+ or 60 as scion, my toons attack is 6.8K attack and i see it now its true.
    [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

after u enter DS area, relog and u wont have the DS debuff on u (will have regular stats) for an extra boost of help. hope this tip helps u

Comment

Originally posted by Kodabear82388 View Post
        after u enter DS area, relog and u wont have the DS debuff on u (will have regular stats) for an extra boost of help. hope this tip helps u
        i had no idea about this. what makes my situation even worse is that the other guy had like 60k health and what not as a level 50. all of that just to kill level 40-60 mortals lol.

Comment

wow **** it i'm never doing DS ever again. it's IMPOSSIBLE to get it. all it is used is for farming gold badges. this game is so stupid

Comment

I got it two days in a row on two different mortal characters without guild support or any help from anyone. One was a 55 mage and one was a 48 at the time priest. Sooooo...impossible? Not exactly.

Comment

how many non-mortal players were there? if none, then of course it's possible. try winning it when there is a scion or an eidolon. good luck with that buddy. they aren't there for the DS, but for the gold badge. it's really stupid how DS is one of the few places to get gold badges. terrible thinking by the creators of this game.

Comment

It's hard like you said to compete with people like that but luckily wings & mount doesn't affect DS. It's all about that strategy when it comes to DS, young padawon.
                Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
                Level: 130
                Class: Rogue
                Plane: Eidolon
                Honor: Emperor
                Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
                Guild: Rebels
                Pet: DemonKing

Comment

i completely disagree. despite being frustrated from the earlier attempt to get DS, and having to face a level 60 eidolon and a level 65 scion, i gave it another go a few minutes ago. i find that the DS has already been taken and after two minutes of running around a giant map, i find him in a corner, a level 70 scion who had 60k hp and like 5k defense. i dont even know how thats possible, but he had it. i attacked him, only to press escape and immediately stop attacking because i've realized i won't do any damage to him. unfortunately it was too late, he killed me in 3-4 hits. i'm sure he'll make good use of the DS, especially when he has a frag weapon thats better than it.

Comment

Wait till the high lvl people out-level DS....then you will have a chance. :P Also team up with friends and guildies to get a better chance in getting DS.
                    Crystal Saga
                    Server: Whisperwind Beach
                    IGN: hei
                    Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight
                    Guild: Nightmare
                    Honor: Emperor

Wartune
                    Server: Tauren Camp
                    IGN: Izaya
                    Lvl: 45+ Archer
                    Guild: Mayhem
                    Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by rennsport View Post
                      how is it fair that non-mortals can go get the dragon sword? i can't compete with a guy who has already rebirthed. i mean come on how much sense does that even make? 100% of the time the mortal will be weaker. the thing is they arent even there for the DS, theyre just there for the gold badge. DS is one of the few ways to get gold badges.. how dumb
                      Nothing in this game makes sense now since they added scion, scions would always be better in everything, seng used to be an epic battle with mostly draws before scion, then after scion seng was always finished by 5-10 mins, now that eidelon is here seng is over in 1-5 mins, the game is ***** up, and until they actually change the old content that was designed for mortals, up to scion/eidelon level....until then we are screwed.

Comment

hahaha theres no problem with DS, if rennsport level up and rebirth only maybe his fortune is change.
                        maybe before rennsport typing this post thread he/she beaten up so badly by scion or elidon class or some didnt chase the DS holder, but they chase rennsport as target because his a high level mortal and they want to test there skill on him (as a result he got a traumatic phobiatic terrifying dreadful experience in DS).
                        joke only... its only my wild imagination.
                        [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X