The Myth behind the Three Goddesses of Fate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Myth behind the Three Goddesses of Fate

Hai. S1, S2 and S3 servers are now down for maintenance and I know that you're all eager for the new installment of event that the R2 team will provide for us this week. In the meanwhile, I provide you with Vidalian lore created by yours truly. Taking inspiration from R2CS_Leo's Creation lore (http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=vidalia+lore), I bring to you a myth that involves the three Goddesses of Fates: Victoria, Gloriana and Aurora, and another spin on the creation of Vidalia. Please note that I have not beta-read this story so please forgive the occasional spelling/grammatical mistake.

So while maintenance is occurring, please kick back and read about the colourful classical history of Vidalia.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Three Sister Goddesses or The Goddesses of Fates

As the Father of the Universe created life in the barren landscape of olden Vidalia, he felt as if the land he had made was unsatisfactory. The landscape was as dry as ever, scorched mercilessly by the sun. Nothing but a few, withering seedlings grew on the unfertile lands and there was no water to aid the land to prosper.

It was then he decided to create what Vidalians refer to now as the Goddesses of Fates. Taking the magma from the innermost core of the largest star, the Father of the Universe shaped the molten rock to create a woman of the hottest of passions and the most intense of tempers. He had created Victoria, the revered goddess of Fire and War. With her gleaming ruby hair fluttering behind her, she sped across the land, gathering all the heat in Vidalia and carefully placed them inside towering land formations -now known as volcanoes- to allow Vidalia to cool and rest.

But this was still not good enough. There was still no life growing on the desolate plain.

The Father of the Universe then took stardust to create the second goddess, the Silver-haired Goddess of Water and Glory, Gloriana. Pale-faced Gloriana, with the flick of her delicate bejeweled wrists, created water and submerged the land into the life-giving fluid, refreshing the parched soil. But her water energy drenched and weakened Goddess Victoria’s fires. The Goddess Victoria became angered and caused her volcanoes to erupt, quickly drying all of Gloriana’s waters. This angered the Water Goddess, causing her to send torrential rains and floods to the land. The gift of water collided with the gift of fire. The opposing energies were not willing to be defeated by the other. The Goddesses, created to prepare the land for the seeds that the Mother Goddess was going to plant, is causing destruction to the land and the life they were supposed to help create. The two goddesses caused an immense explosion on Olden Vidalia, creating a ball of the purest light. When the light had faded, the two Goddesses of Fate opened their eyes and glanced around. Their eyes moving to the sky, they sighted upon a gem of the clearest quality and of unmatchable lustre. The gem serenely floated in the sky, shining like a small star. The Goddesses then understood. It is through unity and the harmony of the opposites that the most beautiful objects are created. Thus, the Goddesses have agreed to step over their pride and allow fire and water to co-exist. Water sometimes beats fire, and fire sometimes gets the better of water. It was through this harmonious relationship that our beloved Vidalia was created.

The Father of the Universe saw the battle between his daughters and decided to gift mankind with another deity. Pulling the fast fading energy of a star into the shape of a little girl, he planted the seed of her eternal life into the Crystal of Life. Satisfied with his work, the Father of the Universe gathered his remaining magic and hurled the crystal into Vidalia, now lush and fruitful thanks to the cooperation of the Goddesses.

Eons later, at the peak of the victory of the Undead, the sleeping seed in the Crystal heard a song, a song of the most beautiful character and sincerity. They were singing, asking their deities for aid. The seed felt sad and wanted to help the voices that were slowly fading, weakening. Hurriedly, the seed began to radiate the brightest of whites, its energies flowing into the bloodied land. The seed touched the hearts of the voices and gave them her energies. The voices, at the peak of their vibrancy, created light and vanquished the dark, sending the Undead spiralling into the Necropolis, soundly defeated. The voices rejoiced at the defeat of the Night. The seedling, spent from the loss of energy, sank deep into the heart of the girl the Father of the Universe had created to rest. With the loss of the seedling as the source of its energy, the beautiful and revered Crystal of Light cracked and shattered into five pieces, the pieces scattering all over Vidalia. The people mourned for the destruction of their beloved crystal. With their heads bowed down, they prayed for protection to their Mother Goddess. They prayed so hard that they nearly did not notice the warmth that surrounded them. Some, feeling the warmth, looked up. They saw the most beautiful dawn, a myriad of pink and purple, banishing the darkened sky brought by Night. And there, glowing in the sky, like a miniature sun, was a small girl with hair golden like sunbeam. In a tiny voice, the girl’s cherry lips parted and she sung.

“Worry not, my dearest warriors. Your mother and father have not forsaken you for to you they give a new dawn of such brilliancy that it will pierce veil that the darkness hadth cast unto your souls. To you, their most precious creations, they give me, the Goddess Aurora and along with my sisters, the goddesses of fire and water Victoria and Gloriana, we shall deliver you to the light.

And that is how the Goddesses of Fates, worshipped and celebrated goddesses of our rich Vidalia, had come about. To this day, they send us their emissaries, mediums of the Goddesses, to bless us with their energies and their might, aiding us in our wars against the Undead and delivering us to our glory and, as the little Goddess Aurora had promised, to the brightest of dawns.
    I may not have many strengths and I may still be weak inside, but there is one thing that I surely can do. With this electro-melody, I'll make your heart skip a beat!★

~*~*~
    IGN:Unohana
    ~Hybrid Solo Build - Priest~
    Server: Amethyst Forest
    Proud Member of (S37)Storm

Sounds like legend of zelda -.-
    Server:Eternal Sanctum
    IGN: (s57)Sin
    Guild: Brigade Officer
    Lv:98+ Scion
    SOUL:1652/3000(5/14/2013)

Feed me virgins!

Comment

Wew. o.o Does it really? I've heard about the Golden Goddesses, but they weren't portrayed much in the games. These were all from my head.
      I may not have many strengths and I may still be weak inside, but there is one thing that I surely can do. With this electro-melody, I'll make your heart skip a beat!★

~*~*~

Comment

hmmmm.... i seeee
        IGN: (S52)NeZzZ
        Char : Ranger Hybrid

Comment

XD This is the creation of a deranged mind. But thank you all for reading. ^^

~*~*~

Comment

it makes me remember, 3-force from tloz :3
            goddess of wisdom, goddess of courage and goddess of ¿power? ah i can't remember, Din Nayru and farore n.n
            Mi blog sobre cs está de vuelta
            >>><<<

Discutamos temas de R2games en este foro en español
            >>><<

Muy pronto un Blog de Br

Comment

Very nicely written. I love the colorful imagery. I thought I was the only one that read Crystal Saga's back story. xD
              â™”
              Vampire Prince
              • Server: Aurora Point
              • Character: Alexmancerx
              • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
              • Level: Eidolon 120
              • Guild: TheWanted
              • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

awesome,, great!

Comment

Great job. *Falls back to sleep*
                  ~NatsuGirl (In Celestial Peaks)

(Too bad I can't write a poem that's short enough to take this space up.)

Comment

one time, before i sleep i read this thread and then i awake-up like baby hamster in the morning.
                    [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X