Hackers at S75

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hackers at S75

After tonight's hellstorm, there's no way I'm letting this slide. S75 Adriel appears to me and my wife to have dodge hack during hellstorm. Hellstorm start and we both attacked him. However, neither mine nor my wife's attacks landed. The guildies assume it's the invincibility thing or whatever at the start. That would be a logical assumption if it wasn't for the fact that he can hit us yet we couldn't hit back. Comparing stats, both of my hit and dodge rates are better than his. Both in numbers and %. My wife has better stats. So it doesn't make any sense that he could dodge everything and I mean everything from BOTH of us while attacking back landing every hit. Not only that, nearly everyone on the server believes both him and his wife S75 Asiel honor hacked. Yes, I know what you guys will suggest. Send a ticket. I would have if it wasn't for the annoying fact that I still haven't gotten a response from my 2 weeks old ticket on a player who I believed level hacked. This is just my way of venting my frustration on the lack of investigation the GM's are doing since I was told by my guildies nothing will happen as they are cashers. That "privilege" is really starting to annoy me.

Whenever a ticket goes unanswered for a period of time, players usually request a ticket-forward. You're more than welcome to provide your ticket number and any online moderator will pass it along. Needless to say that player reports do have to be sent through the ticket system -- the GMs are the only ones with internal access for investigative purposes. The forum may serve as an outlet for venting, but very little can be done against players that have not been reported via ticket.

Comment

Approved
      Masticore

IGN: Masticore
      LVL: 98 Scion
      Class: Priest
      Server: Exelow Hollows

Comment

Working...
      X