FireLord Skill dmg glitch?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FireLord Skill dmg glitch?

As you all would have know, FireLord has a skill called "Infernal Destruction" which has a dot dmg of 3% of an enemy current hp.

But as I have tested this skill on dungeon boss, the dot buff is applied on boss and initial skill dmg is also applied but no dot dmg in every 3 second shown.

I was doing the test in BC leaving only my FL attack dungeon boss. I have put it on attack mode when the skill debuff is shown on the dungeon boss as wel as put it on follow when the skill is used. Still no dmg appear.

anyone has this problem? feel free to test it out yourself
    Server : (S42)Tinosia Delta
    IGN: futa
    Class: Combat Rogue
    Level: 100(Eidolon)
    Ranking: Emperor

Suggestions to those who want to play combat rogue in seng:

1.always have a good ping
    2.always have a good fps

if you dont have the above then you should always be prepare to die before your dash reaches your target

The damage isn't shown in yellow number, but the %hp reduction works. Try against a boss with high hp, with your toon DOES NOT attack, you will see boss' hp still goes down rapidly under that skill's effect

Comment

% dmg work, but only when it was casted, however the % dmg of dot doesn't
      Server : (S42)Tinosia Delta
      IGN: futa
      Class: Combat Rogue
      Level: 100(Eidolon)
      Ranking: Emperor

Suggestions to those who want to play combat rogue in seng:

1.always have a good ping
      2.always have a good fps

if you dont have the above then you should always be prepare to die before your dash reaches your target

Comment

Yes I was referring to the % DoT (3% curent hp every 3s). It works for me all the time, significantly noticeable on bosses with high hp like spernal ruin bosses. That DoT does NOT show up in yellow numbers, but the mob's hp DOES get lowered rapidly, especially when they have almost full hp. If you are sure that the skill doesn't work for you, try sending in a ticket with your toon's name and server so the GM can figure out whether your toon is bugged

Comment

Working...
        X