how to delete a thread?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to delete a thread?

i notice some thread are missing are they delete by the player who creat the thread or the admin or moderator delete them and how to delete a photo attachment even i use edit and erase them its still there?

another question why only the moderator can have a photo in signature and whats the complication or a effect of all account can use photo attachment in there singnature every time the reply or post in the thread.

Comment

Only moderator or higher can delete a thread or post. If you need a thread or post you created to be deleted, you can simply edit your post or reply to say 'delete' or mail a moderator with the link and we'll take care of it.

To delete an attachment, you need select Edit Post, then Go Advanced. At the bottom part of the screen, you'll see Manage Attachments. Click on that and in the new window that appears, find the image and click the little x that shows when you hover over the picture. This will delete the image. Be sure to click save.

It was decided that only moderators and higher are the only ones who can have images in signatures to reduce clutter and loading time of the forums that would happen if everyone had an image in their signatures.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

okey thanks for info it help me alot i didnt know about the go advance thing & manage attachment can delete a photo/ i can delete & edit text but photo none/ thanks again now i know.
        Last edited by AyameSaratobi; 10-20-2012, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X