nataliewins scammer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nataliewins scammer

first of all, i know what r going to say, that i should have checked the trade box first before accepting the trade, but here u go i think ull have a laugh at least with this one...Click image for larger version

Name:	s1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	218.1 KB
ID:	1733099Click image for larger version

Name:	s2.JPG
Size:	206.6 KB
ID:	1733100

She was posting this message ''Buying 100x [Heroic Wings] 1.9D'' and when i made the deal she gave me 1.09D but she's saying 1.9D is not 1.90D or 190g so can anyoone pls teach her this very complicated math problem

Click image for larger version

Name:	S4.JPG
Size:	234.4 KB
ID:	1733101
    Here we have the proof like CS likes, 'Screenchots' for further investigation
    Server : (S75)Frozen Wastelands
    Character : Rogue
    Name : (S75)SuperSkunky
    Plane : Eidelon
    Level : 110

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Masticore; 10-19-2012, 09:20 PM.
    Masticore

IGN: Masticore
    LVL: 98 Scion
    Class: Priest
    Server: Exelow Hollows

Comment

First of all parts left out, secondly, be knowledged that he is masticore and he was pilotting superskunks account. I could of swore sharing accounts and screwing up the economy was against the rules. Aswell as the fact that i deliberately said 1.9d over and over and over again. He should've checked the 2nd trade window and realized it was not what he expected. Afterwards i had used the wings and had 2 wings + 3g, so i could not reverse the trade.
      server 53: Nataliewins

Comment

So u will reverse later thank you

And no matter what 1.9 is 1.90, not 1.09
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-19-2012, 11:18 PM. Reason: merged posts
        Masticore

Comment

I think the problem is simple miscommunication. Buyer meant 1p9g which isn't 1.9p, it's 1.09p. Seller thought the 1.9p meant 1p90g, which is what it does mean.

Is it really a scam when the buyer just doesn't know how to place decimals in numbers? This is apparent by the buyer still saying they paid 1.9p in the post above, and the screenshot above that. Isn't it really both parties who are responsible for the trade when the secure trade window is used?
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Well im sure if they have to check my ip adress to see if i use both im sure they will find that u dont play with just that char, and i congratulate u for hiding so well, u buy wings almost every day and still have ultimate glowing wings, just with the 100 wings u got from me u should have made at least one upgrade, or maybe ur just unlucky and all the wings u bought gave u only 37stars xD u have another account for sure

MemoryLane if u read carefully the first chat box in pic 1 u see its clearly a scheme, she didnt want to say she was buying for 1.90 because she knew there was a probabilty of a screenshot but she still was forced to answer when she was asked how much was each wing, instead of writing the number ( wich was 100% sure to get in trouble ) she sai '' i know but 45 is nothing'' i think we dont need CSI team here to see whats happening here
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-19-2012, 11:18 PM. Reason: merged posts
            Masticore

Comment

I did read it. It says-

your line: why did u posted 1.90 each then?
              natalie's line: i didnt i said 1.9d for 100

Clearly, that would indicate bad math on natalie's part. I'm not saying anyone is right in this, I'm just saying that it's possible nataliewin's math is awful, and you should always double check the trade window before confirming- confirmation is saying you agree to what you see, and it really isn't possible to be scammed if you pay attention to it.

I really do think you two should work this out ingame.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

All im saying is, your masticore, the trade took place with superskunk. You then ragged on me on world chat for "scamming" the account that you were pilotting. Yes I agree, the math wasn't correct, but I was thinking more literally..... like 1 and then 9. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to check a trade.... 1d9g and 1d90g look COMPLETELY different. I wouldn't of even attempted something so silly if I thought I was being slick..... I was meaning a literal 1.9 (or 1.09 to be correct) and I understand where the problem is coming from, but is it really a scam or is it your fault for not clarifying my offer..... i wanted 100 in hope of getting a bulk deal. I do not have glowing wings btw, I have extreme angel wings and they are one level from dual.

Comment

May I know how much is 1 HW in your server?
                  This will help clarify things, I guess.

Comment

anywhere from 1.3-1.7 usually

Comment

Which servers are these? Cause those two people Masticore and Superskunk sound very familiar.
                      Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
                      Level: 130
                      Class: Rogue
                      Plane: Eidolon
                      Honor: Emperor
                      Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
                      Guild: Rebels
                      Pet: DemonKing

Comment

its server 53 exelow hollows

Comment