Seriously need to know

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously need to know

Okay, I see a lot of people talk that some classes are better than others, but I'd really like to know what the best existing class in CS, preferably eidolon and complete soul, really tell me what the best class, please.

Not counting the running priest discussions, there really is no flat out best class. There's a better class for pve, a better class for pvp, a better class for dungeons, and so on. Every class can be the "best" class if the player knows how to use that class to its full advantage, and that doesn't just mean that everything is upgraded.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

all i can say if you chosse to be priest youll get all the best adventure ever in all MMORPG exist in the whole wide world.

can i have a wild guess youre JapanLouquinho‎ right? you still dint find youre answer form the past threads you created.
      Last edited by allcode17; 10-21-2012, 03:30 AM.
      [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

'm not him, but I think the question is the same then.

Comment

well let see
          here the pvp classes: Rogue,Mage,and Ranger
          and here are the Dungeon pve classes: Knight and priest but of course if you raise and Rogue mage and ranger well with good soul in the end they all can solo dungeon
          IGN: Kouta
          Server: Eternal Sanctum
          Class: Rogues

Comment

Originally posted by Berubooooo View Post
            well let see
            here the pvp classes: Rogue,Mage,and Ranger
            and here are the Dungeon pve classes: Knight and priest but of course if you raise and Rogue mage and ranger well with good soul in the end they all can solo dungeon
            *Cough* Knights at Eidolon can kill pretty much anyone..
            Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Do not choose a Priest.

Comment

Its all about what YOU LIKE to be in.
                Priest-> Will lose to others when Eidolon as its skills the developers gave are not as good as COMPAREd to other classes.
                It is good for soloing dungeons as it has heals and always needed in ladder or dungeons that you cannot solo yet. So if you are not a pvp type than you should choose it. WARNING: PVP in the game is important but you will be weaker than others when higher lvl
                Knight-> When higher lvl the skills are just over powered. They can solo bosses easily (PVE) and if they have good skillset, they can excel in PVP too
                Ranger-> Like what we call, Jack of all trades, Master of none. It can be like every class, it has healing skills, DPS skills, tanking skills(if im not wrong)But to the end, ranger is still strong too if you know how to use it. Rangers are not bad as in end game, you can solo most dungeons and be good at killing (kiting!)
                Rouge-> For people with great patience as it is VERY SQIUSHY in lower lvls. After it reaches a higher lvl, it will be stronger. To be a rouge (I suggest) do not have a laggy laptop as in PVP you will need to cloack, stun, and alot others. It is very weak in DEF and has low HP but has strong attack.(Can solo most dungeons in end-game but almost none in starting and excels in PVP with good built in high lvl)
                Mage-> One of the masters of AOE. Very strong like rouge but very sqiushy too. Mostly same as rouge just that it has more AOE and no cloack.
                Please correct me if im wrong or add in more info about them
                Last edited by Elitedeoxys; 10-22-2012, 05:12 AM.
                IGN: (S20)Chaoss and other 3 not to be named(Priest69 Priest35 Mage38)
                Server: (S20)Southern Wetlands.Merged with (S19)(S10)(S9)
                Plane: Mortal
                Class: Hybrid Knight <-(Earth Blessing with some Retribution)
                Level: Knight :55+
                Guild: (S20)OverDrive
                Pet:Bear Cub,Bone Dragon,Morphed Bear Cub,Baby Demon,Crimson Werewolf,
                Mount: Battle Bear
                Honor: Viscount
                Soul:139 and counting.......

Comment

Go for Ranger... hit and run m(>_<)m but actually I wish I should have been a Knight or Priest.

Comment

Originally Posted by Elitedeoxys
                    Priest-> Will lose to others when Eidolon as its skills the developers gave are not as good as COMPAREd to other classes.
                    It is good for soloing dungeons as it has heals and always needed in ladder or dungeons that you cannot solo yet. So if you are not a pvp type than you should choose it. WARNING: PVP in the game is important but you will be weaker than others when higher lvl
                    no problem, priest can use his/her teamate's or friend as human shield, its effective you know 3-4 human shield & dont stick with weaker player while running in the field you may only lure a chicken rougue on a cloak in youre back.
                    [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by allcode17 View Post
                      no problem, priest can use his/her teamate's or friend as human shield, its effective you know 3-4 human shield & dont stick with weaker player while running in the field you may only lure a chicken rougue on a cloak in youre back.
                      No.. chicken rogue only attacks when there are no others around. They follow Priest and wait for that moment

Comment

Working...
                      X