Point shop question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Point shop question

Hello i am wondering do u have to be online to get the points for the point shop cause i had a friend that did with his character offline and received no points at all.
    Letting the fire burn within me!

Points are automatically loaded to your character when a recharge successfully occurs during the duration of the Point of Interest event. The point-load time may however vary if the transaction was the first -- there is a 24-hour pending period for first transactions before goods are to be delivered, and points appear with the delivery of your purchase.
    Last edited by Reverie; 11-28-2014, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Ok my friend said he has the crystals on his character. so does the points load serparately? if not when should he file a ticket (if necessary)?

Comment

As stated, the points should've appeared as the crystals did if your friend recharged during the time of the POI event. If he has not received any points for his recharge, they will need to file a ticket at their leisure (though I advise they do it as soon as possible). Include the order number as well as a screenshot of the Points interface depicting that he has no points. Briefly explain what has occurred and the GMs will look into it from there.

Comment

I will let him know thank you Reverie.

Comment

Working...
          X