concern about a friend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• concern about a friend

I got this friend who uses rixty and she didn't realize it that it is against tos to give rixty codes away to other players. she only did to help someone who was getting worked up and later made himself sick (he ended up in the hospital cause of it) I talked to her and she said now she knows its against tos she not gonna do it again. she aslo did cause there this player named asuna (i think u may have about her) that was bribing a player to get her banned by deletring a picture of asuna admitting to the illegal actions she did. Is there any way you and the R2 can forgive my friend for this? she agreed she will not do it again. she a very kind and warm hearted person that only did it to help her friend out.

"Forgiveness" isn't something to hope for, however every case differs from the next. Should your friend be reported to us with substantial proof of his/her violation, the GMs will decide on if and what form of punishment is suitable. Unfortunately, we are not bounty hunters who scour the servers for ToS-violators. We do strongly rely on the community to report what/who they encounter, so all-in-all, this situation depends on if a player from your server reports him/her with evidence.

Comment

Oh i forgot to mention reverie my friend and the one she gave rixty to are brother and sister related. I believe she gave him the codes cause she trusted him and gave to him outside of cs and the internet. she only did to this player asuna cause she knew she would try to use that against her to get her banned just cause of a grudge she cannot let go of.

Comment

It's honestly pointless to explain the situation on the forum; it's similar to "tattling" on oneself. As previously stated, the GMs will determine how this issue is handled should your friend be reported by another player.

Comment

Working...
        X