Getting seriyu (perma)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting seriyu (perma)

I know I need 75 therion to get a seriyu (perma). But do I have to have perma genbu and a perma white tiger as well to get seriyu?

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

yes you do
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

therion is the hardess item you ever collect even you have a permanent genbu, its a gamble to collect them even youre in multi merge by using gold because its very expensive, buying alot of black dragon coin pack is the only way even the chances are low or some past event can help (if they bring back such event) but it still a big gamble (its hard to find a seller"over price2x-3x" & a buyer"doubt when starting").
      Click image for larger version

Name:	hhhh.png
Views:	2
Size:	754.9 KB
ID:	1661943
      [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by allcode17 View Post
        therion is the hardess item you ever collect even you have a permanent genbu, its a gamble to collect them even youre in multi merge by using gold because its very expensive, buying alot of black dragon coin pack is the only way even the chances are low or some past event can help (if they bring back such event) but it still a big gamble (its hard to find a seller"over price2x-3x" & a buyer"doubt when starting").
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]26380[/ATTACH]
        yeah but that don't help answer the question. do you have to get genbu, then white tiger then, then seriyu. or am i able to get seriyu directly saving my money and not wasting it on gmuts.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

In order to get the Seiryu, you will require the White Tiger + The Hellwing. To get the White Tiger, you need the Genbu.

No matter what, you're required to obtain the Genbu to upgrade to the White Tiger and then using the White Tiger + The Hellwing to obtain the Seiryu.
          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

just wondering do u lose the genbu + hellwing after upgrading to white tiger?

Comment

Originally posted by true_amaterasu View Post
              just wondering do u lose the genbu + hellwing after upgrading to white tiger?
              The two mandatory items required to upgrade to White Tiger will not disappear.

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                The two mandatory items required to upgrade to White Tiger will not disappear.
                thx glad to hear that.

Comment

glad to hear that too. thanks
                  [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

Genbu disappeared after i upgrade it to white tiger, is that a bug ?

Comment

110 Therions total from start to finish.

Comment

Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
                        Genbu disappeared after i upgrade it to white tiger, is that a bug ?
                        No, you turned the Genbu into a White Tiger. Don't ask me for the logics as to how that happened. It's works the same as upgrading battle bear.
                        Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
                        IGN: Smurfs16
                        Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
                        [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

When you spawn a White Tiger, the Genbu goes but the Hellwing stays. he same was true for my perm Seiryu. When I spawned it, the White tiger poofed but I didn't lose my Hellwing.

Comment

^ Let's go with what they say. I took a wild guess.

Comment

:0 VT lives. There's a name I haven't seen in a while...and yeah I'd listen to everyone else. I get the feeling they know what they're talking about.
                              Last edited by Codawg211; 10-23-2012, 09:50 PM. Reason: darned emoticon fail
                              There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
                              IGN: Codawg
                              Server: Celestial Haven
                              Guild: BrimStone
                              Class: Beastmaster
                              Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
                              Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
                              Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

Working...
                              X