Dragon Sword per Plane

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Sword per Plane

Well I have this new idea. Since some people don't like how all planes can get the DS, I have this idea that each plane will have their own fight, at the same time (So it prevents a main and alt from getting it most of the time), and at different instances. This will give a normally equal chance for each person to get the dragon sword, as well as new opportunities for level 40s-60s in Mortal plane.

Naming: Since the Dragon Sword is in my idea Mortal, the others would be named on the other weapons and figures.

Dragon Sword = Mortal > L1
    Scion Blade = Scion > L2
    Eidolon Wand = Eidolon > L3
    Seiryu Bow = 4th plane > L4
    Phoenix Orb = 5th plane > L5

Weapon: Since most of the Dragon Swords are purple (I think, never checked), things could go in reverse order, but things would be colored the same way, just in that different color.

DS = Purple
    SB = Yellow
    EW = Blue
    SB = Green
    PO = Orange

Stats would also be different. Mainly, the DS original is the base, then add half of it's stats for the next weapon. Ex in math:

X = Dragon Sword Stats, Y = Scion Blade Stats, Z = Eidolon Wand Stats

Y = X + (1/2X)
    Z = Y + (1/2Y)
    etc...

Comments?

once you get to level 80 and get the orange slayer weapon or get your frag weapon to the current max level, it surpasses the DS. DS is more for noobs or lower levels.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

Exactly. Which is why in each plane the dragon sword is upgraded, and as you rebirth its stronger and stronger. I would say that the 5th plane one would surpass the Superior Frag VII +13, and give extra stats.

Comment

Working...
      X