Classes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classes

Which class is the most well rounded that can PvP, solo nightmare dungeons, and grind easily? I am currently playing as a priest but am thinking about creating a new character.

Thread moved to Game Discussion.

Comment

The priest is the best for early soloing of dungeons and leveling fast.

Best class for PvP? That really depends on how you run your toon honestly. My main character is a priest, and I can knock some people around, but I have also been playing for a long time and really know how to run my toon. Of course my pvp skills are not only based on the strength of my character (which is not horrible for a priest) In reality, PvP can be good on any class if you build your character the right way, and you really learn how to control your character and their skills. Honestly, Rogues dodge is pretty nasty so you can hit them and hit them and they can kill you quick because they hit really fast, and you cannot hit them. Rangers have a bubble thing that pretty much makes it impossible to hit through. Knights are strong, and their high level skills rock (one makes you invincible for some time, or the other is a constant AOE that does damage, nice for uncloaking a Rogue) Mages passes and AOEs are Nasty Painful, A Strong priest with bloodpool can mess you up pretty bad. But it really all depends on how you build and control your character when it comes to PvP.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Working...
      X