mall mmo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mall mmo

Just want to know if mall mmo is yours or not and if not how come you all don't close the site down I mean I don't use that site and just wanted u all to know the toon named zephyr on s77 he does not use that site the people that got him banned does so could you all help him out too ty

Thread moved to Game Discussion.

MallMMO is not our's, nor are they tied to us in any way other than plaguing our servers. One does not simply "close" a site that does not belong to us -- we have no jurisdiction over someone else's property. The team has however been trying to figure out ways to get rid of MallMMO, however all current attempts have proven to yield temporary results. The search goes on.

In regards to your friend, you will need to inform him to file a ticket regarding his ban. For future reference, please have the banned player contact staff on his own account rather than through a third party.
    Last edited by Reverie; 12-13-2014, 10:35 AM.

Comment

So is is illegal to trade with mall as well since it is a 3rd party site? i hate mall myself but i know some that think it is ok to trade with mall.

Comment

It is illegal to partake in any activity with MallMMO. As it is a third party site and they do obtain their items illegally, players reported to have purchased from MallMMO will be investigated and are susceptible to being banned.

Comment

Zephry was banned for using Mall, everyone knew he was, u dont gain 1000s of gmut,wings,gems in first month of server without cashing via r2 games 1000's of $. For him to go from gorilla titan to kilin in 2 days, thats like 2000 + gmut, which would cost what like 1800-2500$? Instead he buys via mall cause its cheaper but illegal, and thats the reason he was banned.

Comment

Working...
          X