Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much try for void dragon mount lv.2 - 3?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much try for void dragon mount lv.2 - 3?

Hi,
    Did you guys know how many try you need to morph the first void dragon mount from the rift into the next one ? then how much for the 2nd evo to the 3nd?
    thanks

I don't believe too many players have obtained the mounts from The Rift, or even care to bother with it due to various factors. I can however say that morphing any mount is entirely by chance, so it is possible to morph any of the forms in as little as one click.

Comment

I know that you can get mount and wings at the first try if you are enough lucky but for everything there's an average of try.
      For exemple, kyubi is around 35 tries.
      The average try of the void dragon is what i want to know

Comment

There actually isn't an accurate average for any morphs, whether it be wings, mounts, or pets, simply because it's a system based entirely on chance -- there's a "speculated" average, but nothing more than a speculation. Even so, looking for the speculated average of a mount that very, very few people care for is nearly an impossible task (as averages require more than just a couple players and these mounts are not popularized).
        Last edited by Reverie; 12-17-2014, 05:27 PM.

Comment

To morph the crystal wyrmling into crystal dragon, took around 10.5 stars, and that stats aren't that good for amount of g.mut and real cash it took.

Comment

There verymuch is a average amount, u can get say kirin at 12star 25tries, or 8star 25tries, or 15star 25tries, but almost always the amount of tries will be within a few of each other, althought the stars will be quite different.

Comment

Working...
            X