Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a mount after kyubi in china version?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a mount after kyubi in china version?

^ everything in the title

[Thread moved to Game Discussion]

The Chinese version has morphable mounts in different orders, so it's difficult to say. I recall visiting their server once and the Kyubi was several folds weaker than the Gilded Battle Stallion. x.x

Comment

>.<' I dunno if i should keep my gmut for next new mount or just go for kyubi gen 2 but we can't fuse more than gen 2 so it would be a waste if there's new mount later.

Comment

The struggle is very, very real. Unfortunately, there's no way to tell if R2 will ever release a new mount after the Kyubi, and if they choose not to, you may end up waiting forever. D; In all uncertainty, if you decide to make it a gen 2, know that there are other players who're on the same boat as you (myself included), and you won't be the only one stuck in an awkward position should the devs ever choose to release a new form. Good luck on your decision (follow your heart?)! DX

Comment

Haha, thank you for your answers. I will pray that r2 releases soon a new mount

Comment

this version is still missing fire / frost kirin (old), 3 headed chimera (old), and (chinese?) halloween carriage (new) as far as I can tell... Every other mount already exist in this version and all of them have lame stats, including the new crystal dragon...

Comment

There are other mounts after Kyuubi, however, R2 as of yet hasn't released them. The mounts stats however are 600%-800% on all the stats at gen1 and so on, that of course might be subject to change if R2 was to release these mounts.

Comment

Originally posted by maestropain View Post
                There are other mounts after Kyuubi, however, R2 as of yet hasn't released them. The mounts stats however are 600%-800% on all the stats at gen1 and so on, that of course might be subject to change if R2 was to release these mounts.
                Could you show us what the other mounts look like ? because I don't see anything new even in Crystal Legacy and some in chinese server.

Comment

Working...
                X