Cheaters in sengolia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheaters in sengolia

Hello it has been brought to my attention that some people actually cheat in sengL2
    Can anything be done about these type of people? all they do is use alternate characters to do nothing while main character racks honor.

Obviously i am concerned about this issue because i would like to choose sengL2 over sengL1
    but what really pisses me off is that using an alternate character to unbalance the # of players on each team.

its not hard enough that sometimes people quit? die once and logout. they stay in now and honor farm.

Disccuss, Tell me what goes on admin!?

sengL2 cheaters want punishment. what do you have for them admin

i dont get it no response yet... is this not an issue for admin?

im going to throw out a stupid idea because i have gotten no responses to this yet?
    hows about you make another sengolia called noob sengolia. DD good idea so far right?

let me explain how this works. now days people gain honor for killing. <- that should be now recorded O: great idea right
    so its pretty clear what type of kills you get. either your killing an alt so you dont gain alot of honor
    or you kill someone higher who has more.

The people who have low honor streaks now will be put into NOOB SENG. ooooooo good stuff.
    [TAKE THIS INTO ACCOUNT ADMIN I THINK THIS IS BRILLIANCE AT ITS GREATEST]

when put into NOOB SENG you gain very low honor the only honor you do get is from towers
    and people who are your level who also are put into noob seng because they are just as noob.

great idea right admin? obviously this is the BEST idea i could possibly come up with because no other solution has been put into account.
    i just think something should be done. warnings possible banneds? idk. photographic proof should be included i guess. SOMETHING ADMIN GIVE ME SOMETHING
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-25-2012, 11:03 PM. Reason: merged posts

Cheaters in Sengolia???...never heard of it in my entire cs life...if you seen cheaters report it or file a ticket to make admins hear your issues...but for me there are no cheaters so far in my merged server just level gap.
    â™* Jeward Cruz â™*
    â™* Republic of the Philippines â™*

â™* National Bureau of Investigation Cyber-Crime Division â™*

â™* Internet Security Agent/Investigator â™*
    ♦ R2games Hardcore Gamer ♦

Crystal Saga Guides and Informations:

Comment

There is a limit on how much honor you can get, so it will end eventually.
      Crystal Saga
      Server: Whisperwind Beach
      IGN: hei
      Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight
      Guild: Nightmare
      Honor: Emperor

Wartune
      Server: Tauren Camp
      IGN: Izaya
      Lvl: 45+ Archer
      Guild: Mayhem
      Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

let me guess your also a priest? you also got the same trauma as i'm have, died 10 times in 3 mins.

rogue = Predator
        knigth = Terminator
        mage = Lo rd Voldemort
        ranger = Legolas (lord of the ring, ranger elves who killed the ultra-giant elephant)

and the last is

priest = fried chicken? roasted turkey? holliday ham? what ever.... ....
        [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

All you can do is either kill the alts or kill the alt farmer just to irritate them while they are farming their alts for honor and badges.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

That's life. when an event gets so lame from OP players, you gotta cheat. Get over it.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

Originally posted by allcode17 View Post
              let me guess your also a priest? you also got the same trauma as i'm have, died 10 times in 3 mins.

rogue = Predator
              knigth = Terminator
              mage = Lo rd Voldemort
              ranger = Legolas (lord of the ring, ranger elves who killed the ultra-giant elephant)

and the last is

priest = fried chicken? roasted turkey? holliday ham? what ever.... ....
              sadly yes i am a priest

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                All you can do is either kill the alts or kill the alt farmer just to irritate them while they are farming their alts for honor and badges.
                technically you are saying, you are not in support of the cheating, and you cant really do nothing about it because seng has always been that way, it is permanent so it cant be changed.
                irritate the cheater while the legit players actively strike towers player & crystals while i wait for a noob? that just makes me just as bad. i am there to help my team.

Comment

Originally posted by R2288716 View Post
                  That's life. when an event gets so lame from OP players, you gotta cheat. Get over it.
                  your solution is ****. i dont make alternate characters. you want me to get over it and because "thats life?"
                  first of all this is a game. 2nd its called player vs player, not player vs self. in other games like on xbox these people are banned.
                  i dont care for your comment, if your arnt aware this is game discussion. stop acting like a child by flaming up a thread.

@ADMIN i asks for this guy to be removed for being a *bad word*? motion carried?
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-26-2012, 02:34 AM. Reason: bad word

Comment

That has gone on since Seng L2 was implemented back when i was still playing, since alts are not illegal, they would have a hard time implementing a rule saying only 1 character owned by you is allowed to be present in any seng instance. It would mostly be next to impossible for them to enforce such a thing. Just kill the alts and farmers on your way to towers and crystal
                    Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Originally posted by shinigami_kun View Post
                      There is a limit on how much honor you can get, so it will end eventually.
                      thats actually not possible and you are missing the point.
                      seng is a pvp function so teams are unbalanced once a alternate character doesnt do anything
                      as for the honor. when people usually do this it will take them a long time to get max honor because they are fighting alts
                      which ultimately givs lower than average honor.

Originally posted by SirCyrus View Post
                      That has gone on since Seng L2 was implemented back when i was still playing, since alts are not illegal, they would have a hard time implementing a rule saying only 1 character owned by you is allowed to be present in any seng instance. It would mostly be next to impossible for them to enforce such a thing. Just kill the alts and farmers on your way to towers and crystal
                      i understand the conditions of what seng is seng has been here a long time and it has never changed
                      its not that i have a problem, its just the problem itself sometimes its on my team and i just dont approve.
                      i see your concern of alts being enforcing rules about these types of people and i am well aware everything isnt monitored.

this was more to bring it to attention and that maybe something could be done. idk what but possibly something. this is discussion forums i was hoping for some1 to hav an idea not the lack of 1
                      be creative.

maybe GM check. GM will enter seng and see who does what. warnings can be applied by admin themselves and maybe itll lessen if consequences are brought to their attention. man idk..

Originally posted by Jeward View Post
                      Cheaters in Sengolia???...never heard of it in my entire cs life...if you seen cheaters report it or file a ticket to make admins hear your issues...but for me there are no cheaters so far in my merged server just level gap.
                      see obviously i brought this to attention because it seems unheard of and uncommon. i just want a balanced seng once in a while because really those 1hrs are looking like a waste of time.
                      Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-26-2012, 02:33 AM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Originally posted by FawkinGifted View Post
                        technically you are saying, you are not in support of the cheating, and you cant really do nothing about it because seng has always been that way, it is permanent so it cant be changed.
                        irritate the cheater while the legit players actively strike towers player & crystals while i wait for a noob? that just makes me just as bad. i am there to help my team.
                        I'm saying the game allows alts. That also means the alts can participate in events, such as weekly events, pvp events, and so on. Since the game allows alts, there isn't really a way to draw a line at exactly how those alts are used so long as they alts aren't used to break the terms of service. Multiple characters are allowed, according to the terms of service.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Get use to it, youre already scr3w chossing priest as main.
                          Last edited by allcode17; 10-26-2012, 08:29 AM.
                          [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by allcode17 View Post
                            Get use to it, youre already scr3w chossing priest as main.
                            lol.....

Comment

There are ways people can troll and physically hurt people while still staying within the TOS. Don't fight it, join it.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

Working...
                              X