No announcement yet.

Cheaters in sengolia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@allcode17 i know i was "scr3wed" since i picked priest. but its probably the easiest to decide on character skills & stats.

@memorylane i know. i get it alts are allowed w.e, maybe they should make a new event, maybe a dueling arena or something with a very high lvl limit id say 50 because thats when all characters i believe have their gamechanger moves. i just thought of this idea right now. and i love it. if you want to discuss on this that sounds awesome. dueling arena 50+ looks nice. i mean knights have their stuns, mages hav improved blizzard, rogues hav either stealthing or that rushing 1 right, priest have 2buffs. i love it. i hate archers i wont even mention them. yea make the event non-archer capable. lol that would be heaven.

@R2288716 i WILL NVR JOIN!!!!! its not my style.

@every1 dueling idea? great great? 50+ i love it. who also likes the idea of keep archers out. lol i love that too.

Comment

@allcode17 i just read your signature. evil evil evil. i do accept priest whether win or lose. if you read in this forum i just dont like the alt killing it has been on my team its just really noob.
      and i dont think priest actually complain that much. im my server, which i will not name, because server members r watching. i know it. i hear alot of complaining about priest having 3roots.

all i hear is crying about nicely time permafrost. server members: "permafrost permafrost" D; wah wah wah. priest cant do damage ppl. they dont get criticals either. why do they insist on crying?

im not crying about nothing, i just want to point that out. i see that its your signature and its a general statement but we are not the only class who "cry"

Comment

Originally posted by FawkinGifted View Post
        arena 50+ looks nice. i mean knights have their stuns, mages hav improved blizzard, rogues hav either stealthing or that rushing 1 right, priest have 2buffs.
        Circle of Power is lvl 60 skill :P so unless you are a scion, a lvl 50 priest will only have Guardian Protection buff

Comment

Originally posted by FawkinGifted View Post
          @memorylane i know. i get it alts are allowed w.e, maybe they should make a new event, maybe a dueling arena or something with a very high lvl limit id say 50 because thats when all characters i believe have their gamechanger moves. i just thought of this idea right now. and i love it. if you want to discuss on this that sounds awesome. dueling arena 50+ looks nice. i mean knights have their stuns, mages hav improved blizzard, rogues hav either stealthing or that rushing 1 right, priest have 2buffs. i love it. i hate archers i wont even mention them. yea make the event non-archer capable. lol that would be heaven.
          You're forgetting something- people don't want real pvp. They want every plane on its own, with each plane broken down by level brackets, and each bracket with a balancer that fully negates any character development that might make one character stronger than another, oh and can't forget- no loss of durability to equipment, no entry fees, and cash shop rewards. They want pvp to be completely dumbed down, this is why they farm their alts.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by nubheals View Post
            Circle of Power is lvl 60 skill :P so unless you are a scion, a lvl 50 priest will only have Guardian Protection buff
            awh right forgot that. duh lol. well regen is good too.

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            You're forgetting something- people don't want real pvp. They want every plane on its own, with each plane broken down by level brackets, and each bracket with a balancer that fully negates any character development that might make one character stronger than another, oh and can't forget- no loss of durability to equipment, no entry fees, and cash shop rewards. They want pvp to be completely dumbed down, this is why they farm their alts.
            duuude that just pretty much sums up the game. ahhh whatever already. well my server has fun PvPs in gimmering plains for fun anyway. good honor system there.

good game is good. all sarcasm intended. i dont even remember how i got to starting this game anyway.

Originally posted by allcode17 View Post
            Get use to it, youre already scr3w chossing priest as main.
            i read your signature again. your a priest. much <33333 you hanging in there. i can do the same.
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-27-2012, 05:00 AM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

impossible to farm silver in this way in my server , both#L1 and #L2

Comment

Working...
              X