Have you ever tried to play on your smartphone ? :D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever tried to play on your smartphone ? :D

Have you ever tried to play on your smartphone ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	10898116_922726937751142_1145236517657620574_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	1764026
    IGN: Hairan
    Server: S75 Frozen Wastelands
    Class: Ranger
    Type: Hybrid(Nature Tree)
    Wife: (S73)CourtJester

I think that's pretty cool í*½í¸ I tried playing on my iPod, sadly I needed to download flash player and it didnt support my iPod í*½í¸* imma try on my tab. But, thanks for showing! í*½í¸˜í*½í±
    Last edited by Gabriel; 03-14-2015, 06:55 AM.
    •IGN:MrGoogle
    •Class:Knight (Working on hybrid-ish 😊)
    •Server:S51Cimmerian Woodlands
    •Plane:Mortal
    •Level: lv.60 ( Uber Nub x.x)
    •Pet:Golden Teddy Bear+13 💯. Super Demon :cool:
    •Please give credits to google for helping you with your homework. Thank you :) ✌

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
      I think that's pretty cool ������ I tried playing on my iPod, sadly I needed to download flash player and it didnt support my iPod ������ imma try on my tab. But, thanks for showing! ������������
      I haven't tried with an iPod, but I am able to run CS with my iPad and iPhone. You can try downloading the [free] Puffin browser app, which does support Flash. I believe the free version only allows Flash access from 6AM-6PM, or so the description reads. It's a tad laggy and the gameplay isn't as smooth as it would be on an actual computer, but it'll get you by if you can't be bothered to get out of bed.
      Last edited by Reverie; 03-14-2015, 09:36 AM.

Comment

I'm gonna try that out now! ( my brother is afk in Wartune right now ) so using my iPod Is the next big thing! :P
        •IGN:MrGoogle
        •Class:Knight (Working on hybrid-ish 😊)
        •Server:S51Cimmerian Woodlands
        •Plane:Mortal
        •Level: lv.60 ( Uber Nub x.x)
        •Pet:Golden Teddy Bear+13 💯. Super Demon :cool:
        •Please give credits to google for helping you with your homework. Thank you :) ✌

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
          I'm gonna try that out now! ( my brother is afk in Wartune right now ) so using my iPod Is the next big thing! :P
          Let me know how that goes for you.

If it did work, perhaps you can assist me on how to drag/move items around. I can't seem to be able to do so when accessing CS via mobile device.

Comment

Im so used to playing on my giant laptop screen (19 inches) that I do not think I could handle a little tiny smart phone screen to play on. Imagine running a ladder to 85 on a 5 inch screen. HA! That would be nuts. I kinda want to try it now that I am thinking about it. But not on my main, maybe on one of my baby alts. LOL

My phone is an adroid though, and for some reason even the flash enabled browsers wont load the game for me. I wonder if it would work on my galaxy tab though... hmmmm...

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Working...
            X