bug or not? afk mode

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bug or not? afk mode

i swear to God, i didnt activate this option since i start playing cs and im not crazy to use this option.
    i loss 275 crystal in 5-6? hrs!!!!! with out knowing it why?!!
    until my officemate notice this option...
    i dunno if its a bug or what but it really shock me to notice this option are activated on there own (im not mad but it really shock me)

can i file a ticket even the 2x token benefited my toon without knowing it?
    im really swear i didnt acivated it and its not activated when i start afk mode at that time .

i dunno if its bug or what , that's why its not on bug report???

this is the 1st time im waiting the load of a crystal then afk in 5 -6hr in grinding field.. not knowing afk mode is eating my crystals while waiting it.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by allcode17; 10-27-2012, 09:35 PM.
    [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

im glad i notice it before my delay crystal delivery become zero. and use the left crystal in goddes blessing upgrade to be safe.
    Last edited by allcode17; 10-27-2012, 04:13 AM.
    [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

The only time something similar happened to me was when my 2 exp token ran out.. It ate 8 hours of crystal when I was happily dreaming.. Although I only have myself to blame for that.

Comment

I've had this happen as well while overnight afk'ing, on different chars - one time the buy with crystal option was on it as well. I am also sure I didn't activate it as I never do.
        IGN: Sigrun
        Server: Windshear Peaks
        [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Mage
        [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Priest alt: Saeunn
        Proud owner of an [Eidolon]lvl 120 husband, parallel parked outside

Wartune Temple of Ibalize
        Sigrun
        Mage lvl 38

Comment

Yea it happens don't know why it's checked when you didn't do it yourself. So to be safe always check for those nasty crystal wasting things before using AFK mode.
          Crystal Saga
          Server: Whisperwind Beach
          IGN: hei
          Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight
          Guild: Nightmare
          Honor: Emperor

Wartune
          Server: Tauren Camp
          IGN: Izaya
          Lvl: 45+ Archer
          Guild: Mayhem
          Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

they activated on there own once they detected the lacking item to be required have a replacement.
            Last edited by allcode17; 10-27-2012, 09:25 PM.
            [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

testing this took me 85 crystals -.- It appears the clicking-square for checked/unchecked is huge, almost prone to be accidental clicks.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	afkmode.png
Views:	1
Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	1662062

Forgive my awesome paint-skills, but this gives a small idea of how easily you actually can hit to activate this. Everything within the yellow squares (with a marging of my skills) actives the checked/unchecked. A simple fix would make the yellow squares be limited to only the white checkmark-square.

Personally I hate it, takes crystals and burns items when you're not looking (12 x2's in 7 hrs f.e.). I'd love to see this feature getting a 'while the supply lasts'-option: It only uses what you have in your inventory, when that runs out it stops.

In total I've lost a full month of vip-worth crystals on this current system >.>
              Last edited by speeds16; 10-28-2012, 08:41 AM.
              Crystal Saga:
              IGN: speeds
              Server: Windshear Peaks
              Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
              Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
              Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
              IGN: Speeds16
              Server: Temple of Ibalize
              Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

i see but i still dunno why ONLY auto repair & 2x token is only been specifically active in my afk and eating up crystals
                (if accident really occur in the player).

im only not repairing my item in 8hrs & im using few amount of 2xp token obtain in crypt & other event gift everyday and
                its activated all of the sudden when they smell the crystal in the inventory.
                Last edited by allcode17; 10-28-2012, 09:36 AM.
                [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X