Knights vs Priests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knights vs Priests

If both of these characters were maxed out which would be better at PVP?
    Knight
    40.74%
    Priest
    22.22%
    Rogue
    33.33%
    Ranger
    3.70%

Given how priests have been given the short end of the stick in so many things, knight would win. :/
    There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
    IGN: Codawg
    Server: Celestial Haven
    Guild: BrimStone
    Class: Beastmaster
    Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
    Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
    Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

knight ofc =/

Comment

For a knight with inferior gears compared to the Priest, it takes 3 skills to kill the Priest.

Now if you're talking about maxing out character, the knight probably don't even need to use stun. Easy as ABC.

Comment

Of course a knight would win. Even with EVERYTHING maxed, full purple slayer, maxed +13 Frag staff, etc. Both the with the same soul... the knight would STILL win. Why? Because R2 has nerfed the Priest so much that even maxed out, with the best of everything us priests are still very squishy!
          Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
          Character: Jessie
          Class: Priest
          Level: 106+
          Plane Eidolon
          Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

choose priest pls you wont regret it.
            [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

if you want true pain choose priest

Comment

Originally posted by allcode17 View Post
                choose priest pls you wont regret it.
                ..Love you..
                Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

I have both a priest and a knight so...

Comment

Originally posted by Dinomite07 View Post
                    I have both a priest and a knight so...
                    let them kills each other
                    IGN : fishwish , Server : (S21) The Void , Class : Nature Ranger lvl 47 only , Position : ex-GuildMaster
                    i am weak and always weak... Hate Guild recruiting lvl 35 or below inactive player
                    file your ticket here

Comment

the knight wins
                      the preist is weak at attacks
                      this class was made for bosses to heal other players not to fight
                      but the knight is made to beat the **** outta of any boss easily
                      i have a spoon ...... be aware

Comment

Originally posted by laughingkuffing View Post
                        the knight wins
                        the preist is weak at attacks
                        this class was made for bosses to heal other players not to fight
                        but the knight is made to beat the **** outta of any boss easily
                        This is not entirely true. Priests were not made ONLY to play a supportive role. That is why there is a blood tree, so that you can make a high DPS priest... sadly this does not work. As R2 has nerfed the **** out of priests and so even a straight blood priest is pretty weak. But that is not how it is supposed to be.
                        Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
                        Character: Jessie
                        Class: Priest
                        Level: 106+
                        Plane Eidolon
                        Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Perhaps not supposed to be, but that is how it is. Sadly enough I too have to say priests in CS are supportive toons. Blood tree available or not. If Priests were able to go DPS on blood yes they can be offensive. But blood isn't a high DPS tree, so priests are supportive.

There has been fighting against the skills of priests for months now, even forum moderators have compiled a huge list of constructive feedback for them. But none of them how easy they are, have been implented or responded to as far as we know. So as for now, priests are made and meant to be supportive.
                          Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
                          IGN: Smurfs16
                          Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
                          [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

Working...
                          X