loading problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loading problem

when maintenance come.. there will be another sudden time that when i transfer from 1 map to another the map hangs up and stucks up at 98%.. the best part is.. im not the only one experiencing it!!!!!!!
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-05-2012, 06:53 PM. Reason: removed bad word
    IGN: DarkHeart25
    Class/Char description: Combat Rogue
    Server: [S52]Plethuran Plains
    Guild: Elysium

Calm down. If this does happen, try clearing all of your history, and make sure your internet connection is ok. If you don't have google chrome, try getting it. Its the best browser for this game in my opinion.
    • Server - Bloodfog Valley, aka (S17)
    • Character - Krissy729
    • Class - Hybrid Priest
    • Plane - Eidolon
    • Level - 108+
    I'm a noobc:
    Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco
    they didn't MAKE the Original version of the game. any changes to the core game they have to dispute with main copyright owners in various ways most likely which takes time.
    Now stop complaining about seng plz c:...

Remember when they said that what we want could never be done?
    Well look who's laughing now
    We'll do that what we want to... <3

Comment

ive tried that.. and im using chrome.. ive tried clearing the cache cookies and everything.. ive even used CCleaner.. well that what i used to clean my browsers.. and i have even tried uninstalling chrome and reinstall it.. the only problem is.. i can go at any map except for cragstone.. when i go there the loading hungs up..

Comment

Unplug your router/modem for a minute and try again.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

ive also done that.. a dozen of times..

Comment

You may try using Incognito mode too for stuck loading issues.

Comment

can you please elaborate more for Incognito mode?

Comment

To use Incognito mode, first open Google Chrome then press Ctrl+shift+N. The Incognito mode clears any saved information when it is closed thus it starts fresh every time. A few players have cleared browser's history, cache and cookies but still does not work but few of them got it to work in Incognito mode....so try it and I hope it resolves your issue.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Mark View Post
                  To use Incognito mode, first open Google Chrome then press Ctrl+shift+N. The Incognito mode clears any saved information when it is closed thus it starts fresh every time. A few players have cleared browser's history, cache and cookies but still does not work but few of them got it to work in Incognito mode....so try it and I hope it resolves your issue.
                  LOL incognito mode... If you know what i mean... *mr.bean face*

dark-chan.. try to use other browser.. i think comodo dragon r quite good... well.. it's exact same like a chrome...
                  IGN: (S52)NeZzZ
                  Char : Ranger Hybrid

Comment

Working...
                  X