Instant Level up?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instant Level up?

are you guys aware of the new cheat? instant level? in my server s79 . 2 specific player gone to 100+ but two days before one player was only level 55 . kindly monitor the doings of these two people please . Holiday of s79 and Khezo of s79 .. yesterday holiday was on level 69 . then now he's on level 104 please do monitor him if he/she is actually depending on torches to be able to get there

excuse me. but is it really possible to level up from 55-104 within 2 days? through the use of torches? is it really possible? if its possible, kindly tell me the approximate number of torches needed to be able to level up 54 times with torches. cause if its not possible. kindly please monitor Holiday and Khezo of S79 with regards of what they are doing because all of us who have the same level and/or who knew them was shocked because before Holiday was just level 55 .. but now he's 104. im not asking for you to ban them. Kindly clarify and please make sure that both of them are not cheating. Seriously speaking, they were able to get to that level instantly. look at their stats. look at their Purchases or VIP .. and even their stats and current equipments. Thank you very much for entertaining this discussion and God Bless.

S79
    IGn: Swagger
    Rogue
    :scion
    Lvl:55
    Last edited by Reverie; 04-07-2015, 07:52 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Is it possible? Of course. The actual question is whether or not it was done in an honest fashion. If you believe a player is/was involved in suspicious activity, you may report them via ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. Include their IGN with the server, a brief explanation as to what questionable activities they're involved with, and a screenshot of their character. The GMs will look into your case from there and proceed as appropriate.

Comment

ok Reverie thank you so much for that information. may i ask you additional questions? if yes, gm do have records of all things that crystal saga players do right?

Comment

We do not have records of everything every player does since the creation of their character. Our system stores specific data for a set amount of time before it is flushed. Anything that occurs before the system cleans itself out cannot be retrieved -- only data in the current cycle can be reviewed.
        Last edited by Reverie; 04-07-2015, 07:48 AM.

Comment

then how will the gm be able to trace and be able to precisely catch those who uses cheat? so there's a possibility that you will not accept my concern since the issue here is " instant level up" and not purchase of crystals via cheat ?

um... so the only hope here is to see the stats and the duration of the player's stay in playing this game then? also his purchases specifically torches( if its available and VIP to be able to get a specific level without having acceptable stats?

nah.. let those cheater enjoy it.. im going to wait for the gm's to find out the cheat that is being used. they do have detectors so Good luck
          Last edited by Reverie; 04-07-2015, 09:09 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

I'm not quite sure how you interpreted my response as "oh the GMs can only trace crystals". The moral of my post is: report suspicious players as soon as possible. If you report them months after the time their questionable activities caught your eye, we will not be able to conduct thorough investigations due to the time lapse. If you choose not to report players, I can't see it affecting anyone but your own server. If you're okay with that, I understand. Not everyone is willing to make the effort.

As for your insufficient stats idea, how would one exactly judge a player who has [poor] stats that do not correspond with their high level? I personally know and have seen plenty of high-level Eidolons with less-than-notable stats due to various reasons. Comparing low stats to a high level is hardly an effective means of pinpointing game abuse.
            Last edited by Reverie; 04-07-2015, 09:39 AM.

Comment

ask my torches pls
              -Holiday s79 ./.

Comment

lmao torches still were a bad idea all the gear and drop rates missed
                but I think its about 3k torches to level that much.

Comment

Originally posted by GGWPSs View Post
                  ask my torches pls
                  -Holiday s79 ./.
                  Originally posted by dragonflyjnrr View Post
                  lmao torches still were a bad idea all the gear and drop rates missed
                  but I think its about 3k torches to level that much.
                  To level from 70 to 100 using torches would cost around 40,000 torches which is $100,000 in recharge packs.

Comment

Working...
                  X