This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nimbus Bug/Glitch users

Hello im sure reverie or someone said to report the players abusing the bug? whell here is some pics of a guild doing it.Click image for larger version

Name:	ftw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	275.5 KB
ID:	1769046Click image for larger version

Name:	nimbus bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	223.4 KB
ID:	1769047

its obvious some new 4 posts character felt envy from another cashier guild , and make photoshoped pictures
    R2 Fixed all the bugs , what bug u talking about?

Comment

wonder why kanyo deleted his name out of that photo when he uploaded it? just a thought

Comment

I am appalled by this! i never would of imagined guild ftw doing this :/ I have so many friends in there but still this is not cool using bug to win game events :/ idk what to the devs would do cuz of this... i hope they let them down lightly.. or whatever they wish to do anyways as r2 knows best

I am not in guild FTW so they cant be my SS. I am leader of another guild lol.
        Last edited by Reverie; 04-11-2015, 09:37 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
        💎Crystal Saga💎
        ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
        ☆Death Tank
        ☆PvP King at your service
        ☆Class:Knight
        Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
        — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

and you think the ppl are to dumb to realise thats you behind the tree lol u noob

its also pretty funny how someone who abused imbune bug is reporting others
          Last edited by Reverie; 04-11-2015, 09:38 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

If any of you have reason to believe a player is violating our ToS, you may report them via ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. Provide their IGN with the server, a screenshot as evidence, and a brief explanation as to why their toon/activity is suspicious. The GMs will investigate said player from there and proceed as appropriate.

Let me also say that the forum is no place for in-game drama. If you guys want to bash each other, do so privately. I will be closing this thread to prevent further arguments.
            Last edited by Reverie; 04-11-2015, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X