Non Casher Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non Casher Help

Its about time R2 gave an event that made all players equal, all new events are about strength the cashers get stronger and the weaker and non casher [layers struggle to keep up I have been playing a long time and think its a bout time we got a fair shot. Please all non cashers post your opinions the more support the better chance we can get a fair new event!!!!

It is frustrating and I understand but they really can't make to many free events that really strengthen players or no one will have the need to purchase crystals. Its a catch 22 since those cashers are the ones who keep this game alive paying the server fees and tech support. If no one needed to cash than the game would close

Comment

I just want a fair event where is more about skill than your strength where people who maybe don't cash much or at all can still have a chance. totally understand cashers keep the game going and I am thankful for them as I love playin Cs.

Comment

Excluding specific systems, which events are you referring to as cash-based? To my knowledge, daily events (from tokens to the recent Ladder gem exchange) are all non-cashing "events". Everyone can equally participate in each and every event, however do expect to lose to stronger toons, cash or not.

Comment

I will use rift as an example I can farm the items to get to the boss then get killed every 5 secs by all the stronger players (cashers or not) what I am suggest is an event where all players are on more of a lvled basis i.e a lvl 50 mortal or a lvl 150 eido have the same opportunity to get items no matter how strong or weak they are a skill based game similar to crypt. I used to love crypt but now due to server times I am unable to play this.(Around 16:00 server time onS39 ;-) would be great)

Comment

^^^^ tamalan would be perfect for you
            DeathDealer
            Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

Working...
            X