Sengolia Battlegrounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sengolia Battlegrounds

Why is the spawn point of the Sengolia Battlegrounds not a safe point where the opposing team cannot attack? it is pathetic how anybody with short range attack can be spawn killed because they cannot get close to a ranged attacker because that person decides to attack while you are recovering from recently dying.

spawn point are meant to be silver farm point in new sengolia,
    just wish to be in spawn kill team next sengolia then join the feast,
    is fun you know
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

No, elsage, it's actually lame. Every time my team starts spawnkilling i finish the match as fast as i can by destroying the xtal. Is it me or "butchering newbs" and "honor and silver medals" don't go well in the same sentence....
      Someone suggested a "different planes sengolia" and if the devs would give a .... about what their community feels they'd take that into consideration. Or any other idea to make it fun for the new players too not just for the twice reborn players.

And hell, no, the spawn point is totally NOT meant for farming silvers on lowbies. I can 1-shot them, wth is so fun about that?

Has nobody ever played a pvp game or why are they struggling with the concept of "fair pvp"?
      Last edited by Kayshah; 11-10-2012, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X