Attack Banner or HP Banner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attack Banner or HP Banner

In the past usually people went (and still most do?) for the Attack Banner, however seen HP Banner getting picked up quite often nowadays, which do you think is better? Would the around 16x HP overweight the amount of Attack you'd get?

In short, I like the HP banner over the attack banner.
    The hp given is quite huge in the long run compared to the attack you gain in my opinion(attack takes a bit more time to get going than attack in term of gain.)
    In retrospect, the higher hp you have, the more damage you can endure which theoretically increases your survival. With that, for corrupt reasons, you can go farther once you upgrade. The farther you go, the faster(theoretically) you can upgrade banner and slowly build up your character with the items you receive either directly(using it) or indirectly(trading for something you can use.)

Comment

Depends on what you mainly want to do. I think if it's for PVE (corruption, the void etc.) I think the HP banner would be nice. For PVP I think Atk banner is better since I've seen people that could deal 30+m damage in PVP there's just no way to survive 1 shot even with HP banner so better just try to kill them first but maybe it's just me.

Comment

Hp banner is best to go for either pvp or pve. I am a knight with hp banner and i face knights with legendary attack banner verse my hp legendary. Needless to say i have 9.2 mill hp, 1 mill patk verse their 5 mill hp, 1 mill pat. Im sure you can vision what happens to the opposong knight.
        💎Crystal Saga💎
        ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
        ☆Death Tank
        ☆PvP King at your service
        ☆Class:Knight
        Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
        — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
          Hp banner is best to go for either pvp or pve. I am a knight with hp banner and i face knights with legendary attack banner verse my hp legendary. Needless to say i have 9.2 mill hp, 1 mill patk verse their 5 mill hp, 1 mill pat. Im sure you can vision what happens to the opposong knight.
          In that scenario yeah you would totally crush the other knight with atk banner but then there's still too many factors to consider (pixie, mount , wings etc.) to find out which one's really better.

BTW your inbox is full so you can't receive messages.

Comment

Lol i face top players like Op rogues and a almost maxed cashed priest and without my hp i would be wasted O.O and i emptied my inbox.

Their is only 2 op knights, one being me. 1 op ranger, 1 op priest and 1 op rogue and 1 op mage that doesnt seem to play that much on my merged servers lol
            Last edited by Reverie; 04-29-2015, 11:34 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
            💎Crystal Saga💎
            ☆Death Tank
            Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

Comment

Hahaha and practically all of them are bad, and Yeah, i would go for the hp banner for sure (HP banner user) The hp it gives is absolutely amazing and Kanyo, i'm sure you got the 9mill hp from going purple to legendary right?
              ^ Says it all
              Last edited by Reverie; 04-30-2015, 04:31 PM. Reason: Removed censor.
              Server: (S73)Green Plains
              IGN: (S73)Aura
              Level: 180 eido
              Class: Rogue
              Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)

"You can read, but knowledge is only information.
              Wisdom is translating that knowledge to application."

K - Rino

Comment

Originally posted by LadyJo View Post
                Hahaha and practically all of them are bad, and Yeah, i would go for the hp banner for sure (HP banner user) The hp it gives is absolutely amazing and Kanyo, i'm sure you got the 9mill hp from going purple to legendary right?
                ^ Says it all
                yep went from 7 mill to 9.2 mill
                💎Crystal Saga💎
                ☆Death Tank

Comment

Working...
                X