Which blessing for BeastMasters?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which blessing for BeastMasters?

Been wondering which blessing would be the most ideal for BMs, since the skills provides you a ton of attack speed steroids. Would it still be the most favorited (and hands down usually best) Light, or something else? Perhaps the defence blessing? Blessing of Twilight, or whatever it was called..

i usually go with BOP as the more atk u hav higher it gets for ur familiars rarely i use BOL but it all depends on ur choice
    personally i get better results with BOP on BM than BOL
    (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Good point.. How well do you think Blessing of Twilight would work? Also would the summons get no stats from SB BoL?
      Last edited by qwer7y; 04-28-2015, 01:55 PM.

Comment

I havent really used my BM for much of anything. But i do know pretty much every pet, especially the beholder, has attacks that deal damage over time based on the targets max HP. So even though an extra 10k attack or so might be all fine and dandy early game, but against bosses later on like corruption, void, etc., thats hardly going to matter. The toon itself is the important part, which bol is always best for. Even in pvp the crowd control that your familiar does is usually way more important than what damage it can dish out.
        Firekitty
        S63 Hellstorm
        Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

sry havent tried out twilight as not one person left in my server has it

Originally posted by KitN_Bloodwell View Post
          I havent really used my BM for much of anything. But i do know pretty much every pet, especially the beholder, has attacks that deal damage over time based on the targets max HP. So even though an extra 10k attack or so might be all fine and dandy early game, but against bosses later on like corruption, void, etc., thats hardly going to matter. The toon itself is the important part, which bol is always best for. Even in pvp the crowd control that your familiar does is usually way more important than what damage it can dish out.
          well ya what u said is right in the case of holder,
          but when using behemoth higher atk means multiplier of tht attack on behe so i can usually kill bosses faster than while having BOl and usually i try bosses which r in my limits
          so i got no problem using BOP
          Last edited by Reverie; 05-04-2015, 03:01 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
          (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Originally posted by diablu View Post
            well ya what u said is right in the case of holder,
            but when using behemoth higher atk means multiplier of tht attack on behe so i can usually kill bosses faster than while having BOl and usually i try bosses which r in my limits
            so i got no problem using BOP
            As far as i know the behemoths crit damage really doesnt rise. With BM's attack speed buffs that can stack its a LOT better to be getting 50% more crit damage rather than depending on your behemoth. Later on in the really late game when youre pretty much killing all the bosses within 5 seconds anyway theres always the corruption L8-10 bosses that have a lot more hp than anything in the game. Without BBK and frag procs it takes (me specifically) a bit longer to kill them. that extra 2-mil damage every second or so might come in handy for some things but like I said, for pvp youll want the crowd control. BOL also gives you good hit rating for pvp and some dodge as well, which i believe also passes onto the familiar. As for the beholder late game itll do some "decent" damage on its own and deal hp% damage most of the time which is much more handy (other than AR since you dont get the dmg count. but when bane dies in 10 seconds i doubt it counts for much anyways). The torment skill also helps a lot if you proc on a beefy opponent in pvp.

A little note. I stopped working on my BM long ago but this is all speculation in end game. If you haven't been there you really wouldn't understand it the way I do.
            Firekitty
            S63 Hellstorm
            Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

umm do try maxing behe and feral training and see its atk while fighting thats the reason i suggested BOP
              and ya i hav BOL on one of my toons too and it works better on the toon than BOP but my build depends more on the familiar than on the char
              so it basically depends on the skill build maybe,and no i havent been to that end game part yet so maybe i ll get to know more abt it in future
              (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Working...
              X