When to use Mount food??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When to use Mount food??

Hi, I was wondering when is it best to use mount food?? for lesser mount foood, like say for Hp, increases aptitude by 1 pt, and stats by 0.1%. I was wondering if this adds on top of the mount's final stats, or does it just contribute towards it??

Like say if after leveling your mount, the hp stats on the mount is 121%, would using the mount food make it go over 121%??

If it does, does the mount food add to the mount's base stats before or after leveling??? <- since I'm wondering right now, is it better to use mount food before or after leveling??....or does it matter??

ty

Yes the stats can go past the stats you'd get with leveling it to 20 with Purified Crystals. Doesn't matter when, I would say once you have the final mount Either on the mount you're gonna fuse with your main mount, or your primary one. I would say primary.

Comment

i would say u got to use it on your secondary before fusing coz upon fusing the mount food would affect only the primary
      IGN: Mellisa
      Server: Windshear Peaks
      Class: Ranger (anti-mage hybrid)
      Title: SteinsGate Nanny
      Guild: SteinsGate

"Welcome to discuss skill builds with me, but please test it for yourself after all. There isn't a perfect build anyway, but can always be a better."

Comment

Originally posted by SebastianTS View Post
        i would say u got to use it on your secondary before fusing coz upon fusing the mount food would affect only the primary
        You're not factoring in how long it actually takes to get the mount foods to get the max stats from them, nor are you counting the possibility of new mounts being released.

Comment

Working...
        X