Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• epic armor sets

hello all,
    as u guys know BM was released a few months back and that is when i again got into the game again,
    well my server is 3+yrs old(&being a pvp server) so no point in going for a pvp set and stuffs like that.
    my question is at what lvl do u think it is ideal to switch to a corresponding lvl set(saviours,dragonslayers etc) and if i would hav to include an slayer equip
    which would that be ?
    thnx,cheers!
    Last edited by diablu; 05-09-2015, 12:00 AM.
    (-[>.<]-)

I would say switch at Purga or EBS, as for Slayer pieces you could keep Gloves & Boots for the increased hit rating and movement speed.. If you plan getting the legendary version of the set tho, then go for full 6/6. Or if you will get Ares stuff as well then get Insignia, Ring, Necklace and Boots from Ares, and the rest EBS.
    Last edited by xSlaya; 05-09-2015, 03:47 AM.

Comment

is it really worth to include a SOA set piece or a slayer piece into ur final set of equip? would u change the set for pvp with different combo?
      (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Originally posted by diablu View Post
        is it really worth to include a SOA set piece or a slayer piece into ur final set of equip? would u change the set for pvp with different combo?
        The awakened pieces are pretty much best gear till legendary lvl 155 set. Slayer piece .. idk, if you go just epic set instead of legendary, then maybe yeah. No not really.

Comment

I'd say go for: Boots/Armour/Ring/Insignia for the ares set and the rest will have to be Evil beast (Aim for legendary) and try make the gloves +14 quickly for that massive Hit% boost
          So you got the hp bonus + You get the Reduction of the ares pieces and the attack speed bonus from a 4 piece set
          Server: (S73)Green Plains
          IGN: (S73)Aura
          Level: 180 eido
          Class: Rogue
          Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)

"You can read, but knowledge is only information.
          Wisdom is translating that knowledge to application."

K - Rino

Comment

Actually if you wanna go for the 4-piece Ares set, getting the Boots, Insignia, Necklace and Ring are your best bets. That is because of BMs physically tanky nature their EBS Armor gives better stats than Ares. But the EBS Necklace worse stats than the Ares Necklace, cause they don't have naturally that high magical defence.

Comment

Working...
            X