Account Sharing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Sharing

I don't play crystal saga but instead on wartune. But i think this does apply to all. If there is a confession or proof someone else is using the account then does it mean the account will be permanently banned? Like the one i read here, he was banned cause someone reported with proof?

This Q&A should answer your question:
    Originally posted by R2_Sanguine View Post
    Q: Can I let someone log into my character?
    A: This is called “piloting” and is highly discouraged. Although we do not actively seek out piloters, R2Games may mute, ban, or decide to do nothing against piloters.

Comment

What's the sense of reporting if they just get a mute, temporary ban or nothing? =/ it doesn't seem fair to those that do play on their own.

What are the basis for the actions?

Comment

It's unfortunate that you'd shy away from reporting simply based on the chance that nothing may come of it, but it's never a waste of effort to bring attention to matters the player base is concerned with. It is a personal choice to and not to report questionable player activity, however if you don't try, you'll never know how the team would have approached the situation.

Comment

That is based on experience sadly. I had tried to report on someone bullying me unfortunately tickets do nothing. Thankfully the bully decided to quit on his own because he can no longer afford to spend as much as he was spending just to stay on top in the server and frankly he is too arrogant and quite lacking in proper sociability that no one likes him. I was already thinking of quitting the game cause of it. Shame i didn't get a screenshot of him bashing me in world chat, just mocking my name in his sylph names, changing his toon name to the same one as mine except without the alt codes. On the simple basis of impersonating a person causing confusion (which it did, a lot thought i am him when it was he impersonating me) it should cause some sort of action on him. But didn't.

well i have been asking around and see what pops up.

Comment

This is something you should discuss with a Wartune moderator, as their team and our's may handle [bullying] concerns a little differently.
            Last edited by Reverie; 06-19-2015, 11:19 AM.

Comment

thank you for your help

Comment

Working...
              X