Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much do you need to cash ?

Hey,
    today i just found out about crystal saga, so i'm thinking about to play this game.
    But my question is, how much do you need to cash, until your character is "good" compared to others.
    I have played a long, long list of games and in the most f2p games, you will come to a point, where you need to cash, or to invest many time (like playing 24/7).

So if i want to play the knight, because i love tanking, how much money do i have to spent until i'm ready for the endconent ?
    Are we talking about 50-100$ ? Maybe 200-600$ ? Or is this a game like some special asian grinding mmo's where you have to spent some 1000$, if you want to play at the top ?

I would be happy if you players could answer my question honestly
    Maybe you can also tell me your experience with cashing ?

best regards~

Predi

let's be honest, read forum of updates and consider yourself if it's worth it or not
    Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
    Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
    Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
    Pets: A Lot!!
    Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
    Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
    Wings: Divine Wings
    Weapon: Immortal Aug
    Pixie: Celestial Stage
    Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
    Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

let's be honest, read forum of updates and consider yourself if it's worth it or not
      I'm sorry, but you hadn't answered my question.
      My question isn't about worth it or not, it is about how much money you need, to play sucessfull the conent.

I don't want to invest hundreds of hours into a game. only to discover that i have to spent much money to clear the endconent.

Comment

If you cash purely without much farming, you can boost your way to the top (on a newer server) by investing in Tenets. Without promotions and/or sales, it will cost you several thousand dollars. Detailed information on the system can be found here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....inally-Exposed

Note: The total value included in the initial post will only get you to the Holy level. There has since been two additional levels added.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          If you cash purely without much farming, you can boost your way to the top (on a newer server) by investing in Tenets.
          While true, obtaining a lvl 5 seal broken blessing is also very good. Costs about 7k xtals, and considering that the blessing of light grants 50% attack speed/50% crit damage, and 15% to crit / hit percentages, it is a good complement. Fairly efficient, as such things go.

And the blessing of peace grants boosts to int/str and patt/matt, so syncs VERY well with strong tenets.
          Last edited by InfernalDaimen; 09-25-2015, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X