Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop complaining about events and asking to change them!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop complaining about events and asking to change them!!!!

I'm annoyed with all the posts about how the new events suck and people asking to change them and I'm not talking about the weekly events. If you want to complain about the newer events or want to change them go ask the actual company lol. R2 just nerfs the events from the more updated versions so they aren't allowed to change the rules or make it easier. Stop giving them [crud] that they can't do nothin about(unless it's about the recycled events b/c that's just annoying ) If u want to complain, r2 forums won't help #15#05
    Last edited by Reverie; 09-24-2015, 05:47 PM. Reason: Replaced censor.
    Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Fact is, as it happens to be, it is so, if it bothers you look not towards me I nicht.ja course the people on the other end Bersch'll again and again Event's occur and countless still missing error. would (nobody is perfect) no autom.System.Person would never dream of thinking here contritive and realizable Forum inkl.picture as could possibly ausehen not publicly admit the pants down around itself something happened only
    Improvements will therefore see only inGame (my opinion) then just adds that yes it as well as on each server Game Masters are eye closed merge servers that are only present but only at certain times, I guess that is something.

because here will not write roman do at this point now ende.den rest can be imagined :P

Comment

I have no idea what the person above said. But writing on the forums about wanting a change can help, there are many threads on the forums where someone has posted wanting a change (IOB packs is one) the Mods passed on the thread to the appropriate people and low and behold the packs were changed. the Soul Shards were put back into the packs and so were the G muts.

Other events have also been changed such as Corruption, they took the AFKing away which made it next to impossible to farm the keys needed to do the event. Again the complaints were passed on by the Mods and Corruption was changed to 4 free runs, WITHOUT keys, 1 extra run if your VIP and another extra run if you kill X amount of mobs in there.
      (V1)Flashnight
      Level160
      Class Knight
      Guild Spartans

Comment

Working...
      X