Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairy Search teleporting issues (to r2)

Hi r2, I hope you can see this.
    Sorry to intrude you but I am wondering if there can be possible limitation for the use of marriage teleport ring during fairy search, so that everyone can compete in that event in the fair way (one specific person does it almost everyday - we walk slowly and he doesn't even need to walk to Quartermaster). I think I might be the only one so far who reports this as other high level defends each other and make their own rules, but hope you can have a thought about this for me and other newer players thank you.

Actually this was reported looong ago, and you can see what they did about it. xd
    Red is the new Green.

Comment

Thanks for kindly letting me know. I would have thought it's been reported before, but just thought I'd make sure, as some butterfly called Alaria had an argument with me on the world chat about this yesterday. And r2 - I hope that you are at least knowing that there is such an issue, and it's not just me. Thanks.
      Last edited by BlazingAngel; 10-01-2015, 07:53 AM. Reason: aww come on, please do not use bad language here. :)

Comment

The usage of teleportation rings has long been debated since the release of Fairy Search. I understand where you're coming from as not all players have such luxury, and they will forever be at a disadvantage in said event, but our team stands by its allowed usage. My only advice is to try to acquire teleportation rings and beat them at their own game.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          My only advice is to try to acquire teleportation rings and beat them at their own game.
          Indeed. It is one of the few reasons to get married in the first place. Being able to consistly get an extra 3 SS and a possible 2 PUC a day.

That being said, my wife is so inactive that I can use her body to port to.

Comment

It's interesting to see your reply (r2) and to have seen the change of the nasty word that i used to desribe the player called Alaria, who shouldn't have even been involved in it - it does make me feel that your are a team with kind people. However, your team do need to pay the price for making people pay money this way. I am a player from Hong Kong, and I was told recently that there is a version of cs in Chinese. I am the only one here and have therefore introduced many people who will join this game soon, but now they will surely not be, and that also includes a someone who pays at least 5000-10000 USD on games per month. I know your reasons, r2, but then you have to know that such ethics will also make players go. Good luck, r2, but it'd be nice to see your consideration on new players who might actually bring you financial surprises. (PS. there's no way for me to pay to beat people this way)

And InfernalDaimen I think you must be Cureroso (or someone to help you so that r2 won't make changes), because only Cureroso does it pretty much daily without even having a fair game for once in a week.

r2, to be honest there are two things I know before I post this thread, one, it's 100% you won't do anything about it; and two, a specific sly cheater would post a defending message that even helps you to sell the ring, and he did, otherwise he won't get his daily items from victory that requires no sportsmanship. To notify of the situation only one cheater Cureroso is using this daily teleporting in fairy, so your idea is no so sucessful. It would have been fair I supposed if you don't make everyone walk back slowly, as there can never be fairness, but when you gives others almost no chance to win then it's a bit far. I think as there is only one who does it, you are creating complains. It would have worked in the first place i suppose if you didn't do it this way, and cheaters would accept that back then.
            Last edited by Reverie; 10-01-2015, 05:22 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Yes. I did edit out your swearing. We try to keep the forums as free from profanity as possible. There are younger people that play games on R2, but even if there were not, it is just bad manners. I am sure you understand.

Now, calling people out on the forums for doing something that you do not agree with, but has been debated time and time again, and decided was not against the rules is not going to change the rule. But I would like to point out that you do not have to cash to have a royal wedding. The wedding itself might cost crystals, but there is an in game way to obtain those crystals. You could farm roses, purchase roses, or sell a blessing and turn the acquired charm into the crystals that are needed for a wedding. Or you can cash.

Sadly if the only reason that you can provide is that someone paid for something (that is obtainable by all) and that it gives them an unfair advantage (once again with something that is obtainable by all) then you cannot hope to get the rule changed. If you can come up with a legitimate argument against the marriage teleportation ring being able to be used in the fairy search that possibly has not been brought up before, please post a suggestion for change along with your reasoning behind it in the Suggestions and Feedback Subforum. The suggestions made in that area, if they are shown support from the community, are then brought to the attention of the correct people at R2 to be considered for a change.

Thank you

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Thank you r2, since I think I have said what I needed to, I think there's little point. Think you should know that no many knows this secret. You may reconsider again when this secretly are becoming known, and that is no longer anything to do with me.

Before I go I'd leave this apology about payment. Even though I am wrong to judge r2 this way, my points remain, and you can think about why there have been complains. I apologize to you anyway.
                Last edited by Reverie; 10-01-2015, 05:23 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Im a butterfly!

Comment

I'd like to point out that the usage of teleportation rings for Fairy Search isn't really a 'secret'. A majority of our player base, across all servers, is aware of this method and do utilize it quite regularly.

Comment

R2, allow me to leave you this suggestion. If you ain't changing the idea, as an alternative this teleport ring thing should be made well known or announced. Even though I apologize about my attitude in which in way i wrote, the extend of unfairness to this is over too much that is not making sense (at first, I thought it's a casher who paid for something so that he can moves faster, but not like not even have to walk). There is one way in which i can win it, it's if the first fairy appears right next to me so that I can get back before a cheater would find the next. I have no interest in winning in this event, but THERE HAVE BEEN PEOPLE LIKE ME WASTED A LOT OF TIME TRYING ON IT and has no clue in what is going on. Around 4-5 days ago, this cheater told me "it's the power of love"; a few days ago I was told he uses a teleport to his wife, and this player told me not to assume he does it all the time. I pointed out that he doesn't use it when it's clear victory and he gave me an unpleasant laughing face and said because he is evil; 2 days ago a friend of mine, an Eldo, who has been trying, was only told by me about this ring. If you are making this fairy thing way too unfair, when this is made known I would now call this a trick but not a cheat. This way, some people will buy it, and some can stop wasting time. This stops cheaters from over-doing something and gives people annoying faces, and it stops high levels players who aren't bothered about fairy search and would speak arrogantly loud for others as like many high level players do. I hope this is making some sense.

and yes I agree that this is not a secret, not to high level regulars and to those who reads the forum all the time, but you can feel that it is if you are taking part in our fairy search game. Then you can see who are the players who take part in it, who wins, who uses the teleport ring, etc..
                      Last edited by Reverie; 10-02-2015, 09:08 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

I can understand your frustration, but just because Inferno statement goes against your own doesn't mean they are me(Cureroso), nor means they are working with r2 on it.

It's unfair sure, but should know I lost a few times even with the ability to tele. Doesn't make it fair, no, but at the same time you can save up yourself to do the same. I was in the same predicament as you. However, I got a tele ring and all is well and good(for the most part.)

The response about, it's the power of love, was a joke. It was a reference to the ring. Sorry you found it in poor taste.

So if it's any consolation sorry for being what you called a cheater and being unsportsmanlike. However, it's not like I'm heartless. I've let others get first and second in the past(when I get fairy first) 'cause they needed the puc. I still get 4ss so I'm happy. Unfortunately, this isn't the way to go about it and don't think the server really cares much and knows about the ring. Prior to the merge, you missed out on the days where there weren't not 1 not 2, not 3, but 7 people with tele rings. So you can imagine those days xD.

Comment

Sorry reinviting there is only 1 person using this teleporting. If you are seriously not him or his friend, then it's because you have the ring. This teleporting thing only make some sense if only this is a well known issue.

AND sorry, r2, this teleporting is already now quite a secret. Yes it may not be a secret to players who are here all the way or appear at the forum at the right time, but it’s 2015 now. Some players are gone and some knows that you won’t do anything about it. Some don’t bother and some might just want exp.. Some would spend time on something else since there’s this unfairness and I would have too if I knew. Some are the Cureroso’s friend etc.. This player hides from talking and I did ask for weeks. If he ever responds they are implicit short words or most of the time just icons until I was told the truth (more but I won’t go into details). If it isn’t a secret, why do you think a person can possibly be so sly and secretive on this? I’d like to ask you to research, and any sneaky coward would know to hide from fairy event for a few days, but just go and take a look at those who are being there on time. They are probably the ones who thought that everyone moves back in the same pace, playing a fair game, and have never imagined that they are competing for 2nd place. Some will get the first fairy but comes 2nd, and one day they will be gutted if they know the truth. Even though it might be unintentional, by making everyone else walking back slowly, both you, r2, Cureroso himself and some random random people have all done the best to make sure he secure the 1st place. So maybe you can make another “fair fairy search” with rings not allowed, or simply a second fairy search with rules such as “rings can only be used once”, “only allowed to attend ones” or “can only go top 3 once” etc.. Obviously these are just ideas, and I’ll never find out if you’d do anything about it, as I already find this over-ridiculous, and the overdoing and behavior of the cheater, who has made this become a sneaky secret, is certainly not helping the situation.

And with Miss Alaria/butteryfly, thank you for your cheeky repond to my wording. Like I said, I am Cantonese and my English isn’t very good, so you can assume that I have already used a word that is too nice to describe you. I cease arguing not just because you are female and that I don’t want to disturb others, but I am a relatively weak player so only you have the right to speak to me in a rude mentoring attitude whereas I do not. Beside I am of lower level so I have not yet developed the attitude that you have got or to have become a person like you to communicate. Thank you for bothering about others’ business, but what harm would it be to use the effort on something nice instead of to annoy me further? It is not so hard to be not unpleasant, and I am sure someone would help if you have personal problems or difficulties.

r2, I will never be able to see anything you post after this, for this is quite a laugh and I never expect changes. I started this thread so that some lucky, newer players who is here by chance can see what kind of a fairy event they are attending. So, to newer players, THERE IS THIS FAIRY SEARCH EVENT AT 2:30PM TIME. YOU FIND THE FAIRY AND TAKE IT BACK TO THE QUARTERMASTER AS FAST AS YOU CAN. DO NOT THINK IT IS A FAIR COMPETITION JUST BECAUSE YOU ALL SEEM TO BE WALKING BACK IN THE SAME PACE. THERE IS SOMETHING LIKE MARRIAGE TELEPORT RING THAT TAKES YOU STRAIGHT BACK TO THE QUARTERMASTER, AND ONE PERSON HAS BEEN DOING THAT SECRETLY TO BEAT YOU EVERYDAY. Thank you hugely and publicly for the person who told me about this to save me from making sure I am at Quartermaster at 2:30am (and I did also make sure I do not use exp cards from 1hr before), and I apologize to have used the word arrogant as I know it does not apply to all of you. That is just a general description of high level players from over 20 newer/returned players who I’ve known in the past month (yes, so many and they used the same word). Quite a number said that I am very nice just by not ignoring them and will stay/come back just for me, so for your reference as well, r2, these people will never know about this unless they can see this thread --- but they then are here to play and not to read or write.

Thank you for reading, good luck to new players, and PERIOD.

And my apology to reinviting, the power of love is an implicit answer because this is not wanting to be disclosed. If you are not one of him and is defending him, that's because I didn't go into details on this, but I can totally see you are being ethical to not doing this very much everyday. You do sound like a different person (although is also someone who has a ring).
                          Last edited by Reverie; 10-03-2015, 09:42 AM.

Comment

My word man! It's not as if this event puts out incredible loot or anything. It's very possible to beat people who are using port rings, because it's more about who touches the fairy 1st, where she spawns, etc.

This is not important enough to post these text walls, man. You were told that this strategy wasn't some big secret, it is a well known and accepted use of marriage teleportion. It's never going to be changed. Just accept it and move on.

Comment

You might be a newer player and that is why you did not know about using the teleport ring during fairy search. And the reason that you only see one person using it on your server is most likely because most people do not care enough about the event as a whole to do it in the first place. But I assure you, people do not have to frequent the forums, nor do they have to be the oldest players on the server to know about it. You found out about it and you are a newer player, you came to the forums to ask for a change, then when you found out that it has been considered several times and discussed, and that it is a valid and legal use of the teleportation ring. Your continuing to argue your point that it is not widely known is invalid. It matters not. Just because no one specifically came to you and said "hey you can use a teleport ring for fairy search" does not mean that it was hidden from you, nor is it being hidden from any other players. It is NOT a secret. Arguing that it is a secret because no one informed you about it is pointless.

And since the only reason to have this thread open anymore is so that you can continue to argue invalid points and point fingers at people in your server that are doing nothing against the rules, then I feel the need to close the thread.
                              Thank you for your input.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Working...
                              X